This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

Today you guys play the real bowling pavaarhouse ... and your favourite captain :two_thumbs_up:
Powerhouse will break every chakravyuha designed by our very own chanakya. Need to follow bhagvad Gita and show no remorse in war against our very own :om: All things said:hope we win :pray: :pray: :pray: Hope it's not a flat track :nervous::nervous: :nervous:

Powerhouse will break every chakravyuha designed by our very own chanakya. Need to follow bhagvad Gita and show no remorse in war against our very own :om: All things said:hope we win :pray: :pray: :pray: Hope it's not a flat track :nervous::nervous: :nervous:
Drona designed the Chakravyuh, not Chanakya :headshake: Anyway you have bigger problems if it ain't a flat track, their superior bowling will pawn all ur hacks. :dance: :dance:

Prediction for tomorrow-misraji will spin a web around smith,pollard,steyn will knock srt s stumps,ishant will bounce out kdk,perera and Sammy will be almost impossible to get away of the square,rohit and rayudu will play a fighting innings to get mi to 120 :srh: will knock it in 16 overs after a slight stutter in the beginning.white will guide the innings Watch this space

Prediction for tomorrow-misraji will spin a web around smith,pollard,steyn will knock srt s stumps,ishant will bounce out kdk,perera and Sammy will be almost impossible to get away of the square,rohit and rayudu will play a fighting innings to get mi to 120 :srh: will knock it in 16 overs after a slight stutter in the beginning.white will guide the innings Watch this space
Mumbai should lose their remaining 3 games by huge margin for both RCB and SRH to qualify.

I mean RCB will win one out of the remaining 2 and Mumbai has to lose all 3 by a huge margin.
for SRH to qualify they don't need MI to lose all matches. looks like it will be MI,CSK,RR and SRH

for SRH to qualify they don't need MI to lose all matches. looks like it will be MI,CSK,RR and SRH
I mean I want it to be CSK, RR, SRH, and RCB. I don't want MI in the playoffs. It's still possible if they lose all 3 matches by huge margins.

I mean I want it to be CSK, RR, SRH, and RCB. I don't want MI in the playoffs. It's still possible if they lose all 3 matches by huge margins.
It's not possible to lose 3 matches by huge margins , even for a average team like MI

It's not possible to lose 3 matches by huge margins ' date=' even for a average team like MI[/quote'] MI has 1 away game, they have done poorly away. So they have a chance to lose to KXIP at Dharmasala. And SRH has a chance if the bowling powerhouse strikes. And RR who have been playing good cricket, they have a pretty good chance as well.