Dhoni: Man with Balls of Steel

THX_1138

"Before I start I should say I read an article by you in Cricinfo. You'd said Australia were the favourites. Today I think me and the boys, we proved you wrong." Well, there you go, India's Twenty20 and ODI captain reads Cricinfo. And apparently it's inspired him." He actually said STFU to cricinfo. They don't read him well. Who did he tell it to, BTW?

"Before I start I should say I read an article by you in Cricinfo. You'd said Australia were the favourites. Today I think me and the boys, we proved you wrong." Well, there you go, India's Twenty20 and ODI captain reads Cricinfo. And apparently it's inspired him." He actually said STFU to cricinfo. They don't read him well. Who did he tell it to, BTW?
To Ravi Shastri during the presentation
To Ravi Shastri during the presentation
btw after that line. he also added, "We are happy now to see a smiley on you Ravi as India won" something similar to it he said..

Just saw a clip of his post match interview Man, this guy is awesome; he said " its going to be a great match, I am sure everyone will be watching the Final and there will be support for both the teams, everyone will have pressure; I mean not me nor my team, we don't take pressure at all