End of bjp jdu alliance ,sharad yadav quits as NDA head

vayuu1

Yeddy is corrupt and everyone (be it the people or the opposition) knows it and thats what matters. BJP may have lost K'taka because of his exit but in the Lok Sabha elections they will benefit because the people will realize that they are willing to throw out their biggest leader in the state because he was corrupt. Besides, I am not sure the K'taka Govt will do that well - there are too many CM candidates which will result in infighting so there may be some anti-incumbency as well. Gadkari tried to unite the party thats why it looked like he was dithering a lot.
Myth..BJP had such strong incumbency wave, with all those corruption charges and resort politics of Yeddy, BJP would have lost Karnataka anyway. Yeddy is almost itching to come back to BJP , but I feel keep him away and banking on Modi wave is best for BJP in Karnataka.

As my last post on this topic I will gauge the performance and value of Modi in the upcoming Rajasthan assembly elections If the BJP crosses 115 seats then IMO Modi has had an impact. If Modi makes the BJP reach a 140 plus total in 2014 general elections IMO he has done a good job of stopping the rot within the BJP.

As my last post on this topic I will gauge the performance and value of Modi in the upcoming Rajasthan assembly elections If the BJP crosses 115 seats then IMO Modi has had an impact. If Modi makes the BJP reach a 140 plus total in 2014 general elections IMO he has done a good job of stopping the rot within the BJP.
my last post here.................for a while :P Raje is strong enough now to win that many on her own easily but Modi will campaign to he will get the credit for BJP;s win irrespective of the number of seats won. Same as Cong does for Pappu.

His party got 10% of the popular vote on his own. Your telling me Yeddy being a mass leader is a myth? Thats despite BJP placing Shetter another lingayat as their CM candidate at the expense of Gowda?
He got 10% because of money wallah candidates he had fielded nothing to do with his charisma..Those votes wouldn't have gone to BJP anyway as he projected himself as anti BJP rather than anti congress..Shettar has always been inconsequential in Karnataka politics, although Lingayath vote split among congress,BJP and KJP as congress fielded lot of Lingayath candidates.

its a myth that muslims vote for Nitish. the muslim yadav combo has always functioned in UP and Bihar. Laloo prasad is simply going to win or cause a hung parliament in the next elections. the Jd(u) bring in non yadav OBC BJP bring in high caste and low caste vote. together they bring in about 35-40% of the electorate. Enough to sweep the elections.
I think Indian voters vote only on basis of Caste is more of simplistic view, although it is true that Muslims dont vote for BJP. Even Modi factor can get some percentage of votes among all castes, it can result in many seats. State elections history has shown that Caste equation can be bucked successfully when a strong leader is projected.

Gauging result of a state election based on a national leader is very simplistic as state elections are fought on local issues, national issues and national leaders aren't going to make any impact.

I dont think the people of Bihar will be taken in by Nitish Kumar's pretense of secularism. One has to only look back how he publicly supported Modi till 2007 to understand the staggering level of his hypocrisy. The public is no fool. 7F4GjsKnVis

Watch this video of Nitish Kumar praising Narendra Modi 10 years ago to realize what a gigantic double-faced hypocrite Nitish Kumar is. This is what he begins his speech with : Mujhko poori ummeed hai ki bahut din Gujarat ke dairey mein simat kar Narendrabhai nahin rahenge, desh ko inki sevayen milengi wXxQp-AfFrU

The decision was nothing to do with secularism. It was that JDUs wishes were not respected despite it being a coalition partner. Same reason why Advani was peeved. Modi's elevation could have been handled in a much better manner

I dont think the people of Bihar will be taken in by Nitish Kumar's pretense of secularism. One has to only look back how he publicly supported Modi till 2007 to understand the staggering level of his hypocrisy. The public is no fool. 7F4GjsKnVis
now these people will first be called Modi's PR team and then will be clubbed into the "90 percent Indians are idiots" club :giggle:

Why would Nitish have a problem in 2002. At that time Vajpayee was the leader he was reporting to' date=' who himself wanted to kick Modi out after the riots.[/quote']Yeah sure .. so he asks Modi to serve the whole country not just Gujarat : "Mujhko poori ummeed hai ki bahut din Gujarat ke dairey mein simat kar Narendrabhai nahin rahenge, desh ko inki sevayen milengi". As someone correctly said - there are some people for whom Advani was communal in 1992 but secular in 2009, there even some people for whom Modi was communal in 2002 but is secular in 2013, but Nitish Kumar is the only person for whom Narendra Modi was secular in 2002 but communal in 2013. I have to say that even Ram Vilas Paswan and Lalu Prasad, though monumentally corrupt, are at least much more principled in their stance on Narendra Modi even though I would entirely disagree with them. All Lalu Prasad has to do is to replay the videos and photos of Nitish Kumar praising and sharing stage with Narendra Modi over the years to expose his blatant hypocrisy. He will tear Nitish Kumar to shreds.