Anti Ishant Sharma Club

One of the highest wicket takers in CT. Did great, and in a T20 most wickets are lucky, and about time luck went his way. But tbh Bhuvi was way slower, no swing, no bounce. Ishant had higher chance of getting wicket with sligtly more pace and more bounce. Dhoni should have bowled him or Yadav and it worked. This club is :fail: Ishant will now enhance is reputation has strike bowler in West Indies.

One of the highest wicket takers in CT. Did great' date=' and in a T20 most wickets are lucky, and about time luck went his way. [b']But tbh Bhuvi was way slower, no swing, no bounce. Ishant had higher chance of getting wicket with sligtly more pace and more bounce. Dhoni should have bowled him or Yadav and it worked. This club is :fail: Ishant will now enhance is reputation has strike bowler in West Indies.
Go watch Ind v SL semi :giggle:
i hate this guy to the core.. :mad: you can check my posts in padosi phorums ..
why hate him?He tries hard whenever he plays.Its not his fault he keeps getting selected despite being poor.For his own good,he needs to be dropped.Blame the selectors not him I dont hate any Indian cricketer except fixers :isalute: