Sign in to follow this  
adi B

The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

city have to win at everton,that'll be their toughest test.i just dont want those mersyside red c u n t s to win the title,better if city or chelsea win it (preferably chelsea) still cant forget how liverpool gifted chelsea their home match in 2010 just to prevent manutd from winning the title,miserable bastards :mad:
You guys did exact same against Man City few weeks ago.
Bt it's not in Liverpool hand as long as Man city doesn't lose.
"Liverpool showed that miracles exist. They proved that football is the most beautiful sport of them all. After this game, my English team is going to be Liverpool. I came across some of their fans beforehand and they told me they were going to win, but that they would be made to suffer. It's just the way it happened. Liverpool are the best team in the world for what they have done in this European Cup. They deserved the Cup." Diego Maradona

You guys did exact same against Man City few weeks ago.
lol we are horrible this season,lost to god knows how many teams so losing to city was nothing unusual.if that was the case,we would have given our best shot to beat u but lost 3-0 :giggle: anybody but liverpool