India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

BG' date=' come out of old mindset and embrace the new generation...still harping in colonial mindset wont help any one....:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Seriously :WTF: is this comment? So now not complying with Supreme court orders is the new generation and following court orders is colonial mind set:hysterical:

@ Velu , send something to BG when you visit Tanjavur next time...looks like he is waiting from long time :(( BG, i dont have words to apologise you for all your troubles...plz wait till June , we will make water drop down relentlessly on your head :two_thumbs_up:

@ Velu , send something to BG when you visit Tanjavur next time...looks like he is waiting from long time :(( BG, i dont have words to apologise you for all your troubles...plz wait till June , we will make water drop down relentlessly on your head :two_thumbs_up:
Yeah sure :cantstop: That understanding :hysterical:
Heard the story about the blind squirrel and the acorns? These blind island squirrels got two, let one slip away, and look ready to miss the other two. The 'Caps had this one in their hand and let it slip - with missed stumpings and missed catches in the clutch, and generally inept death bowling. No two ways about that. If that is not choking, am not sure what is. Duniya mein do tarah ke log hotay hain. Ones who rejoice in their favorite team's success, and others who find every reason to undermine them. It is obvious which category you're in, although it is nice to see you admit India is the #1 team.
Wow! Rare to see you get so touchy. You will find plenty of posts from me rejoicing an Indian win. This wasn't even a win - we are 0-2 down with no chance of winning the series. I am sorry if I don't find much to rejoice about. This is a team which got whitewashed by Bangladesh a couple of months back! :wall:
You don't need to send anything.. We will get it even if you don't want to give .. :giggle: And I don't intent to divide india.. Just fighting for the injustice and reminding some facts to some of the fans with short term memory loss

I reckon ashwin should replace raina. Better technically. Dhawan, Opener, Kohli, Rayudu, Dhoni, Ashwin, Jadeja, (4 pacers or seam all rounder + 3 pacers - how awesome would that be?!) So you have power hitting with rayudu, dhoni and jadeja You have solidity with kohli, rayudu and ashwin Ashwin as we have seen can also clear boundary but it is a risk as he gets caught so play natural game. Opener - rahane/pujara/rohit Rahane can be backup #4

Yeah and i ask why not blood boils 'cause of the fecking temperature that we have down south on the marina. For inch-pinch hey i take snaan every time get into the local so there..........
Cos I don't live in marina .. Namma namma bengaluru :icflove:

The solution to our ODI XI Composition Ashwin at 6! We saw how he batted so well today with beautiful shots. Ashwin has batted well overseas before and I think he should be at 6 if he is to have a slot in the XI. He is someone who, providing he sharpens his batting, can build an innings and/or add valuable runs. ODI XI should be: Dhawan, Opener (Pujara/Rahane/Rohit), Kohli, Rayudu/Rahane, Dhoni at 5, Ashwin, Jadeja/Spinner at 7. For 8-11, you can either have a seam all-rounder (binny, rishi dhawan, anyone else who could do a good job) + 3 quality pacers OR 4 pacers. Batting: Power hitting with Dhawan, kohli, rayudu, dhoni, jadeja Solidity with 2nd Opener, Kohli, Rayudu/Rahane, Ashwin Bowling: 2 Spinners at the cost of 1 bowler spot in Ashwin and Jadeja (no need for part timers, you have two all-rounders here) 4 seam options either with a seam-allrounder or 4 pacers. Whaddaya Think? :)