Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

Switchblade

Had posted his views on his website regarding Delhi its understandable where he is coming from its like you do well for 5 years in and still you are let go is bit difficult but I do hope his team does not win back in 2011 when he was not a regular in the Aussie side he was a nice guy he used to reply a lot on his fb website and on his twitter but after having some success during our 0-4 drubbing Down Under after that he became a bit arrogant there was change in his attitude after having a little success.
I like Warner, but nowadays he has been doing this a lot. Weird to see these players playing for difference franchise. Especially after leaving a good team like Delhi to a crappy side like SRH. :vroam:

I like Warner' date=' but nowadays he has been doing this a lot. Weird to see these players playing for difference franchise. Especially after leaving a good team like Delhi to a crappy side like SRH. :vroam:[/quote'] Read Warners interview and also there is an interview of him on youtube to HT that he was not surprised that DD let him go that was in Feb so I am surprised that he felt bad on his website blog that DD did not bid for him

:pray:
I say this because lets look at it this way he was dumped by England or I should say World 11 and even when he was playing for England there were many times he had great things to say about Delhi Franchise and I always read that he had a great relationship with Delhi owners so what World 11 didn't do Delhi is doing it with promoting him as the face of :dd: giving him the captaincy plus he must have been hurt as his career came to an abrupt end so he will be eager to do really well and might come into his own in this tournament the only thing which worries me is that in Dubai they might do well but Abu Dhabi I don't think so lets see what kind of pitches they have in Sharjah.I am not saying this cause he's playing for Delhi but he deserves to win the trophy it will depend if Srini Super Kings and Zakk k team owners allow other teams to win it or not.

I say this because lets look at it this way he was dumped by England or I should say World 11 and even when he was playing for England there were many times he had great things to say about Delhi Franchise and I always read that he had a great relationship with Delhi owners so what World 11 didn't do Delhi is doing it with promoting him as the face of :dd: giving him the captaincy plus he must have been hurt as his career came to an abrupt end so he will be eager to do really well and might come into his own in this tournament the only thing which worries me is that in Dubai they might do well but Abu Dhabi I don't think so lets see what kind of pitches they have in Sharjah.I am not saying this cause he's playing for Delhi but he deserves to win the trophy it will depend if Srini Super Kings and Zakk k team owners allow other teams to win it or not.
I dont him to win the trophy but to score lots of runs:--D win the orange cap,KP:cheer:

"I feel incredibly honoured to have been asked to captain the Delhi Daredevils in this year's IPL. I am very much looking forward to working alongside Gary Kirsten. We have a fantastic squad with a good blend of youth and experience and a brilliant coaching set up. We hope to bring our incredible fans a lot of happiness this season," Pietersen said on his appointment as captain. "I am really thankful and honoured on being appointed as the vice-captain of Delhi Daredevils cricket team. I also thank GMR Group and Delhi Daredevils for having the faith in me," Karthik said. "I am looking forward to working under legends like Kevin Pietersen and Gary Kirsten and show my full support and faith for the team. I will try and take the team to a newer level and achieve great things," he added. Team coach Gary Kirsten said the two players would be crucial to the franchise's fortunes. "I am looking forward to working with Kevin Pietersen as the captain of the Delhi Daredevils. It will be great to have him with us for the full duration of IPL and I have no doubt that he will have a positive and significant impact," Kirsten said. Kirsten said that Pietersen along with vice-captain Dinesh Karthik would form a formidable leadership team. "Dinesh Karthik, who has been appointed as vice-captain will also form part of the leadership team. He has a lot of experience of playing the IPL and he will offer valuable inputs into our game plans and strategies during the tournament," he explained.

Extremely excited about leading Delhi Daredevils this season. We want to have a hard working and fun environment where we enjoy our cricket and produce some positive results for our fans. We all realise that we are in this together and we include all our amazing supporters in Delhi and all over the world in this. Here's to a happy and enjoyable IPL '14. See you all very soon. - KP

Rahul Sharma ready to rock for Delhi Daredevils http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Rahul-Sharma-ready-to-rock-for-Delhi-Daredevils/articleshow/32024827.cms 'To hell and back' is how one can describe young leg-spinner Rahul Sharma's career in the past couple of seasons but the lanky Punjab lad is all focussed on performing his heart out for the Delhi Daredevils in IPL 7, thanks to words of wisdom from Anil Kumble and Yuvraj Singh. When the police revealed that he had tested positive for consuming recreational drugs at a rave party after the 2012 IPL season, Rahul, then a 25-year-old upcoming star of Indian cricket was left shell shocked. But a pat on the back and some necessary guidance from former India captain Kumble and his senior statemate Yuvraj helped him get his focus back on his game. "BCCI helped me a lot to overcome that period. My idol Anil Kumble, Yuvi paaji, my coaches, family and friends supported me and helped me forget that period. Anil bhai, Yuvi paaji and even Virat Kohli encouraged me and told me to concentrate on my game," Rahul said. "I have overcome that incident which to some extent affected my game. I have come out of that phase. I am feeling great at the moment. My bowling is also looking good. Cricket is everything to me and I am looking forward to having a good IPL season with the Delhi Daredevils franchise," said Rahul. "I had spoken to mediapersons on this topic when I was part of the India 'A' tour. I had said I was not involved (in the consumption of drugs). I remained disturbed for a year or so. It was a very tough period. I had never thought that such thing would happen to me. I was shocked. I was feeling low," Rahul said. The 27-year-old Rahul wants to give his all for the Delhi Daredevils in order to get back into the India side. "I would give my 100 per cent in the IPL to get into the Indian side. I have full faith in my abilities. It feels great to be part of the Delhi Daredevils family," he said. Rahul, who has played in four ODIs picking up six wickets, said he would have to do "extremely well" in the IPL to get into the Indian side with another leggie and senior pro Amit Mishra making a case for his regular selection with impressive performances. "Amit bhai has been bowling well for the last one and a half years. I have always received support from him. I know I have to do extremely well to make a case for my selection," he said. Rahul said he would try to learn "as many things as possible" from former India coach Gary Kirsten, who has joined the Delhi franchise as head coach. "I have heard a lot about him. He always try to get the best out of youngsters. I am looking forward to meeting him and getting important cricketing tips from him," he said. The 6 feet 4 inch tall leg-break bowler refused to buy the argument that Shahbaz Nadeem would pose a threat to his place in the playing XI. "I don't feel so. I have full faith in my abilities. I am feeling confident about my bowling. The first part of the IPL will take place in UAE and second in Bangladesh. "It would be an advantage for me playing in sub-continent conditions. I have never played in that region and it would be a new experience for me. I think the two venues will suit my bowling," he said.

I know Lord why you r saying this he's the iconic player for you at Nanda's league h na???:secret:
yeah :cantstop: but anyway hes great to watch.hope DD makes finals but still want KXIP to win :--D:--D