ICF Asia Cup SuperSelector Fantasy league

LOL at these :dd: fanboys running their mouths. Trust me you don't want to piss us off. Do you have any idea what you guys are in for? Me, nanda, Lord some of the most successful and experiences SS's on ICF...all champions (Lord 2 time champ) and me the most talented of all time as well. We are the master race and you like your :dd: are wooden spooners :hehe:

LOL at these :dd: fanboys running their mouths. Trust me you don't want to piss us off. Do you have any idea what you guys are in for? Me' date=' nanda, Lord some of the most successful and experiences SS's on ICF...all champions (Lord 2 time champ) and me the most talented of all time as well. We are the master race and you like your :dd: are wooden spooners :hehe:[/quote'] And me too, the Youngster of SS :dance:
IKX1P is a noob' date='he is not even a competitor for us,i have seen him lose more FLs than india losing abroad :hehe:[/quote'] Typical :dd: fans running their mouths before a tournament and then running away when it finishes :haha: We are the exact opposite, we never trash talk before, we let our selecting do the talking, we let our first place do the talking. The way Mitchell Johnson will destroy :dd: we :kxip: SS's will destroy you lot. adi B is better suited to football SS cause it's clear he has no clue about cricket SS, PAA-G is chit in anything more than 5 games (a gambler), gambhirfan is a rookie noob :hehe: We are all champions, the master race :proud:
And me too' date=' the Youngster of SS :dance:[/quote'] Another talented youngster coming through the :kxip: ranks. :yay: Can't wait to thrash the wooden spooners come IPL. They have awoken the lions by running their mouths a little too much in this thread :ohyeah: We will start by winning the first battle on the road to the IPL; the Asia Cup :ohyeah: