Was Imran Khan a severe and regular ball tamperor?

here one man Imran is even accused of guilty by his own country man Sohail himself.what not he himself had admitted to it doing once.
You'll find people everywhere who will sell their mother for some cheap money. Amer Sohail and Ramiz Raja represents those kind of individuals from Pakistan. Raja sold himself to BCCI for a contract for IPL commentary job and was the only one from Pakistan supporting Big 3 proposal, and Amer Sohail would do anything to please Nawaz Sharif, hoping he will get some important post in PCB, and saying all this Bakwass against IK for the same reason.
"Kapil was a very clean cricketer. He got all his wickets without doing funny things with the ball. Richard Hadlee was clean too. Imran will never be on top of my list of great bowlers' date='" Sandhu signed off. - See more at: [url']http://www.mid-day.com/articles/pakistan-hold-the-copyrights-to-ball-tampering-sandhu/71306#sthash.Bw1psMBC.dpuf This was from an interview of Kapil Dev: Question: Are you saying that you suspected ball-tampering in '82-83 against Pakistan, or that Imran Khan was showing a new way to swing the old ball? Wouldn't you agree that just because the ball is being reverse-swung doesn't automatically mean that any ball-tampering has occured. How would you describe the treatment meted out to Wasim & Waqar by the English press? Kapil: I think we started imagining in 82-83 that the Pakistani players were doing something to the ball. They were given a new word, today it is reverse swing. Tampering with the ball is wrong. Re the English press: I dont know really - I haven't followed through in gory detail of what happened, can't give any comment. They are the two finest bowlers today. books.google.co.in/books?isbn=8170235073 it would be better of you if you could read these things rather than uttering non sense
Stop acting like a baby. Prabhakar and Dev caught red handed picking up the seam in SL tour of 93 on the cameras. What was your agae at that time, I am not sure.
Stop acting like a baby. Prabhakar and Dev caught red handed picking up the seam in SL tour of 93 on the cameras. What was your agae at that time' date=' I am not sure.[/quote'] so you only has seen it... i suppose. because i was old enough to watch those matches live and grasp things. i don't remember any controversy based on that. if you can provide any evidence like reports or video clippings then let us reach conclusions. till then you shall harp on that
You'll find people everywhere who will sell their mother for some cheap money. Amer Sohail and Ramiz Raja represents those kind of individuals from Pakistan. Raja sold himself to BCCI for a contract for IPL commentary job and was the only one from Pakistan supporting Big 3 proposal' date=' and Amer Sohail would do anything to please Nawaz Sharif, hoping he will get some important post in PCB, and saying all this Bakwass against IK for the same reason.[/quote'] so Aamer Sohail alleged Imran to please Sharif as per you....then what about him self admitting it. what about 8 other names i specified?
so you only has seen it... i suppose. because i was old enough to watch those matches live and grasp things. i don't remember any controversy based on that. if you can provide any evidence like reports or video clippings then let us reach conclusions. till then you shall harp on that
Why don't you check out the Almanack? There is reports on allged ball tampering in thise as well. Unfortunately only Prabhakar's name is included, Kapil went scott free since two boards have brushed it under the carpet.
Why don't you check out the Almanack? There is reports on allged ball tampering in thise as well. Unfortunately only Prabhakar's name is included' date=' Kapil went scott free since two boards have brushed it under the carpet.[/quote'] i gave a detailed search in google w.r.t Kapil ball tampering. i could gather only good information about Kapil. if you can give me details that would be better.
Why don't you check out the Almanack? There is reports on allged ball tampering in thise as well. Unfortunately only Prabhakar's name is included' date=' Kapil went scott free since two boards have brushed it under the carpet.[/quote'] based on what you said i gathered the details of Kapil's bowling figures in that tour to SL.he has only 5 wkts from 3 tests.str: rate is 111.8 one of his worst ever.is this reflection of ball tampering?
based on what you said i gathered the details of Kapil's bowling figures in that tour to SL.he has only 5 wkts from 3 tests.str: rate is 111.8 one of his worst ever.is this reflection of ball tampering?
That means if a plater has **** stats he has not ball tampered? Ok, then none of the Pakistanis do ball tamper:haha:

I'm not the biggest fan of Shahis Afridi, but posts like this in an Indian forum, suggests he was right at least in on respect, Pakistani cricket supporters have big hearts compared to Indians. We always respect and admire, unconditionally, all the Indian greats like Tendulkar, Gavaskar, Dravid and many others but again the favorite passtime of Indian fans is to find a way to bash Pakistan greats like Imran and many others. Afridi, I agree with you, at least once.

I'm not the biggest fan of Shahis Afridi' date=' but posts like this in an Indian forum, suggests he was right at least in on respect, Pakistani cricket supporters have big hearts compared to Indians. We always respect and admire, unconditionally, all the Indian greats like Tendulkar, Gavaskar, Dravid and many others but again the favorite passtime of Indian fans is to find a way to bash Pakistan greats like Imran and many others. Afridi, I agree with you, at least once.[/quote'] i have put forward a lot of details in which 10 players including Imran himself are testimony to Imran doing it.do you have any thing to say on that rather than these plain emotional statements?
That means if a plater has **** stats he has not ball tampered? Ok' date=' then none of the Pakistanis do ball tamper:haha:[/quote'] :facepalm: Post something more legit to back your post rather than giving us exuses of how it all was brUshed under the mat. There's Imran and 10 other pundits admitting he regularly tampered with the ball and then there is false allegations made by you just for the sake of dragging in an Indian into it.

What this guy Imran Khan wants people to believe he only tampered ball in county cricket played in different country but did not tamper when bowling in his country under his own umpires who were ready to give anyone out at his order. He and his chamchas two W's were heavy tamperers and they were hiding under the theory others also did it, no others did not do it.

:facepalm: Post something more legit to back your post rather than giving us exuses of how it all was brUshed under the mat. There's Imran and 10 other pundits admitting he regularly tampered with the ball and then there is false allegations made by you just for the sake of dragging in an Indian into it.
Bull crap comments witt get more bull crap. First, follow the thread. Then you could see the flow of it.:finger:

Whats the reason for sudden increase in jealousy and hate against greatest captain and all rounder of all time? I guess this relates to the fact that Imran retired at his peak winning WC away from home in most difficult places while Sachin was forced to quit at home against a minnow team.