Exit Polls

Tiger80

5forty3 and chanakya predicting a NDA majority (even if you take the low end of their projections). I would think exit polling has improved over the the years in India... So Congress Mukt Bharat ka sapna door nahi. 2 Back to back strong elections for BJP and Congress will be finished. Hopefully, Modi/Shah team will go after these termites with everything they have got over the next 5 years. Don't make the same mistake as ABV.:pray:

5forty3 and chanakya predicting a NDA majority (even if you take the low end of their projections). I would think exit polling has improved over the the years in India... So Congress Mukt Bharat ka sapna door nahi. 2 Back to back strong elections for BJP and Congress will be finished. Hopefully, Modi/Shah team will go after these termites with everything they have got over the next 5 years. Don't make the same mistake as ABV.:pray:
ABV would have gone after too, but too many coalition partners

ABV would have gone after too' date=' but too many coalition partners[/quote'] I don't know. ABV had Brajesh Mishra (a family loyalist - from what I've read) in his ear 24/7. Hopefully, Modi will maintain his distance from the establishment types.

Rajdeep Sardesai ‏@sardesairajdeep #Verdict2014 Gujarat (26 Seats): BJP 21-25 seats, Congress 1-5. CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive Rajasthan (25 Seats): BJP 22-24 seats, Congress 1-3 #Verdict2014 CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive Madhya Pradesh (29 seats): BJP 24-28 seats, Congress 1-5 seats #Verdict2014
Gujarat should sweep and I mean clean Sweep. Otherwise it is shameful for BJP. Same in MP.

So 249 is pessimistic now? :p
more than the actual number its how they got there that for me makes it unreliable. BJP are not going to win 28 in Bihar BJP are not going to win only 15 in Rajathan

more than the actual number its how they got there that for me makes it unreliable. BJP are not going to win 28 in Bihar BJP are not going to win only 15 in Rajathan
more importantly, BJP are not going to win 50 in UP. All surveys/exit polls till now have given less than 15 to BSP - I would be shocked if that turns out to be true.

more importantly' date=' BJP are not going to win 50 in UP. All surveys/exit polls till now have given less than 15 to BSP - I would be shocked if that turns out to be true.[/quote'] exactly. So i very much have doubts about the times now exit poll.