Tendulkar autobiography

Lord

I don't think $$ is the motive behind SRT saying all this now. He has enough of that. He doesn't need money from book sales. But to me SRT just comes across as whiny. Dont care to read the autobiography. But I want to see if SRT ever admits to be wrong about anything. Does he ever admit to a mistake?

I don't think $$ is the motive behind SRT saying all this now. He has enough of that. He doesn't need money from book sales. But to me SRT just comes across as whiny. Dont care to read the autobiography. But I want to see if SRT ever admits to be wrong about anything. Does he ever admit to a mistake?
God's don't make mistakes
Ganguly hate towards chappel was genuine one' date='just coz srt saying other cricketers started talking,why they were mum when ganguly gets dropped[/quote'] You are working in a company. You dislike your boss but takes pride in your organization that you represent. One day your boss asks your colleague to leave the team. What would you do? Would you assemble a press conference next day and invite your company's client and start complaining to them about your colleague's forced move? Or would you talk to your boss's boss about it? Sachin did the latter.

So what if Chappell didn't RD as captain? Big freaking deal. So Chappell thought SRT would be the right man to lead India to the WC, but wanted to first check with SRT to see if he was even interested in the job first. This is hardly the huge controversy SRT is trying to make it.

Blaming youngster for wc 2007?what is gurantee that we would have won with srt as opener?promoting nohit and kambli?taking bhajan side in symond case?other side of srt
Guarantee? Look at the succeeding world cup. WC 2011, Look at the four years after Chappell left the team. Look at the performances of our players.
So what if Chappell didn't RD as captain? Big freaking deal. So Chappell thought SRT would be the right man to lead India to the WC, but wanted to first check with SRT to see if he was even interested in the job first. This is hardly the huge controversy SRT is trying to make it.
The selectors determine the captain dude. Don't act this ignorant. The coach has no bloody business in determining who should captain the team.