Messi becomes La Liga's highest goalscorer

Sidhoni

for me' date=' cr9 will be the best footballer of his time. injuries screwed him up otherwise he would have been undisputedly the best footballer of our time[/quote'] Yep for you I have seen enough of both of them to understand that they are lot different And there is no reason to bring him here and derail thread ..this is strictly for him breaking record fair and square

Ronaldo was just something else' date=' probably the best striker of all time.[/quote'] coolstory bro. No disrespect to fat Ronaldo he was a great but he was like Viru all the talent in World but in 06' WC coming off cause he was dizzy? Unfit, fat at age 29 in WC? I know he had injuries for 3 years but he never ever truly fulfilled his potential. CR7 is like SRT someone who had all the talent and worked hard to maximise and most importantly maintain that level for so many years. Many come and go peak for a few seasons. CR7 >>> fat Ron anyday

Look at Ronaldo's numbers in past 8 years. More goals than games played. Something like 270 goals in 250 for Real including around 57 in 57 in UCL for Real. If u think R9 comes even close ur deluded. And no, performing better in a 7 game tournament doesn't quite have the same weighing it did in the past. Now what matters is the bigger picture, the whole 50 games in a year. To summarise: CR7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R9 /thread

coolstory bro. No disrespect to fat Ronaldo he was a great but he was like Viru all the talent in World but in 06' WC coming off cause he was dizzy? Unfit' date=' fat at age 29 in WC? I know he had injuries for 3 years but he never ever truly fulfilled his potential. CR7 is like SRT someone who had all the talent and worked hard to maximise and most importantly maintain that level for so many years. Many come and go peak for a few seasons. CR7 >>> fat Ron anyday[/quote'] Any idea why ronaldo is little slower this year compared to what I saw against bayern last year ? Is playing with injury costing him now ?..:nervous:

R9 was amazing but peaked age 22. No one ever saw the true best of him because of injuries and his poor work ethic. Well maybe not poor but certainly nothing compared to dedication of CR7 who is perfectionist. He understands nothing is perfect but still strives to be so...awesome attitude with talent to match. Hence why he gets so much respect.

Any idea why ronaldo is little slower this year compared to what I saw against bayern last year ? Is playing with injury costing him now ?..:nervous:
Well I've seen about 4 Real games this year and I didn't notice anything about his pace being up down or maintained. I just dunno about that, maybe he didn't require that burst or maybe age and he actually did slow down.