1983 WC Squad vs 2015 WC Squad

maniac

I see quiet a few similarities A lot of Bits and Pieces players or so called all-rounders A World class allrounder especially in ODI's being the captain- Dhoni,In ODI's is a world class allrounder. An inconsistent but an impact opener who can tear apart attacks on his day in any conditions- Srikkanth and Rohit Sharma A Binny added for good measure in both squads. A batsman with supreme reputation -Gavaskar and Kohli A batsman with a fantastic reputation in tests but trying to find his feet in ODI's- Rahane and Vengsarker A young and untested left arm spinner who is supposed have a potential with the bat-Patel and Shastri An attacking,unorthodox player who is labelled a hack but can be an impact player-S.Patil and S.Dhawan i think we will pull of a 1983 again

BMW 325 has 4 wheels one steering wheel has a music system TATA NANO has 4 wheels one steering wheel has a music system :cantstop:
In terms of mediocrity is what I was comparing....Except Kapil and Sunny everyone else was either inconsistent or plain mediocre.

83 team wasn't menacing but it was full of spirits. They refused to give up inspite of coming close to getting eliminated many times. Does this team have the same thirst to win? Man for man, 2015team is the better one - but cricket is not played on paper.