Who will win the ODI WC 2015?

zen

Who will win the ODI WC 2015?  

1. 1.

• NZ
    • Aus
    • Joint Winners
    • Doesn't matter (my team is gone)

Australia looks unstoppable now. I think they will win it easily, Baz hitting wont work at MCG. I really want NZ to win but i just cant see how this powerful Oz team can be beaten. Heck they almost defended 150 in NZ, they are just too strong in their own backyard.

Australia looks unstoppable now. I think they will win it easily' date=' Baz hitting wont work at MCG. I really want NZ to win but i just cant see how this powerful Oz team can be beaten. Heck they almost defended 150 in NZ, they are just too strong in their own backyard.[/quote'] Why do people keep saying McCullum wont do well at MCG ? The pitches in Australia are similar to NZ in terms of pace and bounce. The grounds are small in NZ but some of his shots will easily carry over the boundary in Aus and also if he picks the gaps in first 10 overs, it will still be a four. He will come up against some very good bowlers in Starc, Johnson, Hazelwood but dont think the conditions will make a huge difference. He needs to make some minor adjustments which he would be prepared for.