Sign in to follow this  
sourab10forever

PRO KABADDI Season II

I used to love this game. But every time we played a serious competition between villages, more likely finals used to get settled by supporters with :ohyeah: :aggressive: :whack: :viking: I hope they dont do the smae here. :elefant:

From what has been seen' date=' rakesh kr. plays well only in India matches (asian games etc), and not in pro-kabaddi league.:D[/quote'] :giggle: Yes. But others like Ravi Dalal, Sandeep Narwal also looking rusty. Sandeep has occasional brilliance but not delivering like last season. Also dont know why they are not playing Wasim Sajjad.

^ :isalute: Yeah, they are bringing a really famous icon of that city to sing the anthem. On this note i am thinking who will come in my city? We dont have a big Icon like Dada or BigB. Maybe Shatrughan Sinha or Nitish himself? :hmmm: Daler Mehndi/MIka will be good since they are singers.

LMAO Pune are Pathetic :rofl: every match they take heavy lead and then lose it easily :haha: I dont even know why they hell they get a team when maharashtra already has Mumbai. Also they are nothing good in performance too whether its ISL, IPL or PKL.

LMAO Pune are Pathetic :rofl: every match they take heavy lead and then lose it easily :haha: I dont even know why they hell they get a team when maharashtra already has Mumbai. Also they are nothing good in performance too whether its ISL, IPL or PKL.
So are Delhi. Though I think if pune change their captain wazir singh, they stand a better chance. (Manoj Kr. is a super strong player imo)

So are Delhi. Though I think if pune change their captain wazir singh, they stand a better chance. (Manoj Kr. is a super strong player imo)
Yes but Delhi deserve a team being the capital of India and only North Indian team. @Wazir: Dont think so, whatever few good things pune does its because of Wazir. He does the most raids gets most points and opponenets only have to stop him and they win.