ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

MK Paul blasts Viper arrogance

Former 9 time ICF SS champion MK Paul has hit out at comments made by Viper towards India-KXIP fan suggesting they were very "immature and disrespectful". EspnSS caught up with the now retired legend of the game, "Viper is a promising SS player, but there have been many promising players in the past and not all have gone on to be great" Paul said. He added "He is young and fearless, but with that attitude will inevitably fail. Talking the way he did to one of the greats of our game".

Viper had recently taken aim at India-KXIP fan, suggesting he was past his best and that he would "beat him easily". India-KXIP fan is widely regarded as the most successful modern day super selector in the post MK Paul era. Paul finished the interview with a prediction for the rest of the series, "like I said many rookies have come and had one good day, but KXIP, he has done it before and he will do it again. I'm banking on him to finish ahead of Viper by the end of this series. Getting to number 1 is the easy part, it's maintaining it that is hard. I don't think the rookie can handle it" Paul concluded. 

Viper starts game 2 with a lead of over 300 points on India-KXIP fan who sits at a surprisingly low 9th. Many however expect KXIP to return to form in game 2.

www.espnss.com/viperisarookie

Edited by India-KXIP fan

zakk, Scarface, sscomp...since you guys know very well about it and have a few in the cupboard could you please explain to Viper what LKC stands for. :giggle:

He's gonna need to know soon enough.

:hysterical: Says the one who never won anything in this format. 

You are like the England team who keep saying tests are the best because they are just not capable to win in ODI format. :giggle:

:hysterical: 2 players in my list are not even playing.......

:hysterical:

You expect us to feel sympathy and go "unlucky there"?

ahahahhaha. This is seen as bad SSing not being unlucky. Only the worst SS's forget.= to make changes. This is called choking. Survival of the fittest. Now great SS like me will stomp on your 9 player team and have a good laugh after.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

:hysterical:

You expect us to feel sympathy and go "unlucky there"?

ahahahhaha. This is seen as bad SSing not being unlucky. Only the worst SS's forget.= to make changes. This is called choking. Survival of the fittest. Now great SS like me will stomp on your 9 player team and have a good laugh after.

Obviously you know it better than anyone else. How many times have you choked anyway? :hysterical: