Don't see any side beating KKR in the playoffs,3rd trophy coming

BCCI

4 hours ago, BCCI said:

Going by post match presentation,it is the end of Narine opening.

Why? He's doing his job. Maybe Lynn can come in at 3 coz Gambhir takes time to get going and is more suited to open while Narine goes after the bowling. When Narine falls, Lynn can come in and continue where Narine left off.

3 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Why? He's doing his job. Maybe Lynn can come in at 3 coz Gambhir takes time to get going and is more suited to open while Narine goes after the bowling. When Narine falls, Lynn can come in and continue where Narine left off.

Gambhir alluded to the fact,that once set batsman like himself & Uthappa can close the games unlike Narine.So I think Narine experiment is done.

54 minutes ago, BCCI said:

Gambhir alluded to the fact,that once set batsman like himself & Uthappa can close the games unlike Narine.So I think Narine experiment is done.

But Narine's job is to get a quickfire 20. If he does so and gives his team a quick start I think he has done his job. Ideally I would like to see the following batting order for KKR...

Narine

Gambhir

Lynn

Uthappa

Pandey

Pathan

2 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

But Narine's job is to get a quickfire 20. If he does so and gives his team a quick start I think he has done his job. Ideally I would like to see the following batting order for KKR...

Narine

Gambhir

Lynn

Uthappa

Pandey

Pathan

I think it will be 

Gauti

Lynn

Uthappa

And so on...

Edited by BCCI

17 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Narine

Gambhir

Lynn

Uthappa

Pandey

Pathan

Lynn is the finisher they lack

On topic,they need to drop Grandhome in favour or Shakib/NCN/Boult.Also bring Kuldeep a bit early