TIPs.....

beetle

Guest dada_rocks
Serve your wife adrakh ki chai in bed first thing in the morning and she won't nag you the whole day.....and may be make that gajjar ka halwa you love so much.:tounge_smile:
It doesn't work all the time because wife might cliam u did it because she asked u to, couple of days back....... With gals it's all about natural spontaneous feeling:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Find me the soln for this: That huge bag of Bamsmati rice has come with those little bugs ( we call ghun in Bihar) ..Those suckers are all over the place in kitchen ..This one is smelly too unlike the one u get to see in India.. Kahawat to suni hogi Gehun ke sath ghun bhi pis gaya .. I am talking about that proverbial ghun. Any soln is welcome

Ok guys...this is the time to give up those secret tips that you have found useful... Share them with others... I'll start. Peeling garlic. ------------------ 1 Stick it in the microwave and keep on medium for 5-10 seconds...the peels pop and can be easily removed..................:D
How do you then remove the "stink bomb" from the microwave?

Guest dada_rocks
neem ke patte daal do bori me....try maar ke dekho.. Neem ka patta is solution for many things..from skin care to dental care..to food preservation.. Long Live Neem
AB Neem ka patta is desh mein kahan se khojun

AB Neem ka patta is desh mein kahan se khojun
:hysterical::hysterical: Kasam se I was thinking the same. Ke yeh Sandeep bhi ekdam Bihari hai, $aala DR Canada mein neem ka ped kahan se khojega bhaiya? DR, woh Neem ka saabun rakh ke dekho bhai, kya pata kaam kar jaaye? :wink_smile:

Guest dada_rocks

Next Sandeep will say go look for aanwala ka per.. I am told Aanwala is Indian-subcontinent-only tree. Neem ka sabun ab sasuri wo kahan milega

Next Sandeep will say go look for aanwala ka per.. I am told Aanwala is Indian-subcontinent-only tree. Neem ka sabun ab sasuri wo kahan milega
Arre neem ka saboon to mil jaayega in an Indian store. Wehan tumko Laal Dant Manjan bhi mil jaayega(admit it you are hardly a toothpaste kinda guy). Aanwla se to murabba yaad aa gaya. Khair hai you didnt mention kadamb. Remember that whole - Yeh kadamb ka ped agar maan hota yamuna teere, main bhi ispe baith kanhaiya banta dheere dheere.

Guest dada_rocks
Arre neem ka saboon to mil jaayega in an Indian store. Wehan tumko Laal Dant Manjan bhi mil jaayega(admit it you are hardly a toothpaste kinda guy). Aanwla se to murabba yaad aa gaya. Khair hai you didnt mention kadamb. Remember that whole - Yeh kadamb ka ped agar maan hota yamuna teere, main bhi ispe baith kanhaiya banta dheere dheere.
Nahin bhaya maine dantmanjan se dant saaf kiya tha pichhali baar san 1988 mein:haha: I never ventured to that section u are right if I can get dettol soap then most probably neem ka sabun wud be available too.. Kadamb ka halwa khaye ho.. mere nani ke yahan huge penr hai darwaze pe hi aur halwa bhi banta hai uske fruit ka.. mera to naam hi kanhaiya hai banana kya :laugh: Gular bhi yaad aa gaya sala uska halwa bhi mast hot hai

:hysterical::hysterical: Kasam se I was thinking the same. Ke yeh Sandeep bhi ekdam Bihari hai, DR Canada mein neem ka ped kahan se khojega bhaiya? DR, woh Neem ka saabun rakh ke dekho bhai, kya pata kaam kar jaaye? :wink_smile:
:haha:..yaar.how would i know...canada me neem ka patta nahi milta... i thought Neem can grow in all kinds of weather and soil..:D.. America me bhi yahi haal hai kya..? saala tabhi Gore logo ko itni skin diseases hoti hai..and they are after "herbal" things..

America me bhi yahi haal hai kya..? saala tabhi Gore logo ko itni skin diseases hoti hai..and they are after "herbal" things..
America mein bhi nahin hota. I mean it may be in botanical gardens and such areas but you surely do not see it around on an everyday basis. In a way thats only right though. Otherwise saalon ne usko bhi patent kar diya hota. It is strange how Western world has been trying to patent things like basmati rice, turmeric etc..Used to be pretty big an issue sometime back, abhi ka I am not sure.

How do you then remove the "stink bomb" from the microwave?
You can remove any smell from the microwave by heating half a cup of water for about a minute..... Anyways ...the garlic smell iswn't much.It just pops the peels not the garlic.

Sandeep...take about 10-12 cloves and boil in a cup full of water. Then add some water....about 5-6 cups.Use this water to do poncha in the effected place. Dada ...for the rice problem...if you don't have neem leaves...try some cloves and haldi ki ganth ...... If that doesn't work ....take a cup full(dry rice) and heat in microwave for 5-10 seconds....cook and check if any change in taste .If it's ok ...then just microwave the stuff and keep(but be careful...keeping in the sun spoils the rice.)