Oke champs should I buy Reliance latest IPO offering or not

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
I asked hubby the same question ..:omg:. He said,"you are becoming so money minded".....:rolleyes:
Tell him; u will thank me 50 years down the line:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
A must have. But it's been oversubscribed 6 times over already.
Deal is like this depending on how much u are applying for u will get some percentage of ur demand noone is going to get 100% of they ask for..

Guest dada_rocks
As a standard practice, the shares issued to each investor get proportionately reduced. The prospectus makes it clear, in the chapter titled "issue structure", whether the allocation for "retail investors", "non institutional investors" , QIBs and Employees would be on a proportionate basis.
What are these.. most probably an indpedent investor will come under retail investor section, right ?

Guest dada_rocks
Buy it
Chalo I got endorsement from one the the veterans here.. I was inclined towards it too for two reasons (1) Someone is doing sthg about abysmal infrastructure hence they need to be supported (2) It's reliance so rest assured one won't lose money big time

Chalo I got endorsement from one the the veterans here.. I was inclined towards it too for two reasons (1) Someone is doing sthg about abysmal infrastructure hence they need to be supported (2) It's reliance so rest assured one won't lose money big time
It is going to be much better than any investment here in US atleast. Let me research about it though. potential is lot because of great working of Reliance Power

Guest dada_rocks
dada' date=' $5000=2 lac Rs, that means if issue is oversubscribed 25 times [b']you will get shares worth 8000 Rs only..and in long run like year or two, you might triple it...On first day itself you will get double.
Throw some more light on that, how that works.. I soend 2 lac and get share worth just 8000 .. even if it triples I am stuck with just Rs 24000 sound sthg amiss .

Guest dada_rocks
dr' date=' are you using a non-NRI account setup in India for this or investing as an NRI?[/quote'] It's not in my name it will be in my father's name so non-NRI account..

if issue is oversubscribed... for example..if Reliance has 100 shares, 10 Rs each..They have 1000 Rs/ worth share..Now public has bid 25000 Rs, i.e its 25 times oversubscribed, so everyone gets 1/25th of their bid..If you have applied for 10 shares you get 2.5 shares.. As per rules per applicant cannot apply for more than 1 lac Rs worth of shares..