Very Well Played Wall Bhai

Guest BossBhai

This is the 16th time Tendulkar and Dravid have shared a 100-run partnership in Tests. They have now equalled the existing record held by Haynes and Greenidge, and Hayden and Langer.------------------ InshahaALLAH they will produce more 100 wickets partnership - Ameen :pray:

Dravid's really grown in confidence after getting into his 30s. Is driving the ball MUCH better than Tendulkar. But boy, has he been lucky or what on this tour? Has received a life practically every time he's come out to bat. I have never seen anything like it before.

Dravid's really grown in confidence after getting into his 30s. Is driving the ball MUCH better than Tendulkar. But boy' date=' has he been lucky or what on this tour? Has received a life practically every time he's come out to bat. I have never seen anything like it before.[/quote']Yep, good to see RD taking advantage of the good luck.

Dravid justifies his #3 billing......I see unnecessary criticism. When we go on to support VS with shi.ty technique, we should not doubt Dravid at all..... He has always been like this after losing form. He plays few aweful innings before coming back to best. Now the Wall needs to carry on and give us 1 100+ performance in the second innings and then in the next match too :two_thumbs_up: