So Tendulkar Retains the Record of

Guest BossBhai

i only saw the match till lunch but i heard he was lbw b4 and waas not given things evened out?
No. Don't listen to idiots who barely know the rules. The closest he came to being lucky was when the ball would barely touch the top of the bails, and those decisions go in the favor of the batsman at least 80% of the time.
No. Don't listen to idiots who barely know the rules. The closest he came to being lucky was when the ball would barely touch the top of the bails' date=' and those decisions go in the favor of the batsman at least 80% of the time.[/quote'] If we go by technology (replays, hawkeye) to decide when we get shafted, we also need to go strictly by that to decide when we get reprieves.
If we go by technology (replays' date=' hawkeye) to decide when we get shafted, we also need to go strictly by that to decide when we get reprieves.[/quote']Yes, when we use technology fully, and in that case there would be few more batsmen proving to be quite useless even in this series. I was responding to the stupidity of saying SRT was plumb and saved. It was far from being plumb even with full technology.