Indian team composition

I can't help but look at the current Indian team in wonder (atleast on paper). If Santh and Zaheer return, we will have a very good team. Our first 11 in 2008 should always be: Sehwag, Jaffer, Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman, Dhoni, Kumble, Zaheer, Sreesanth, RPS. Caveats: Pathan on good bowling pitches instead of RPS/Santh Harbhajan on spin friendly pitches instead of RPS Sehwag shows how much of value he adds on paper. He should have been a must in all abroad pitches where the ball comes on to the bat faster. Never again go for 5 bowlers, please.

I was pleasantly surprised by Motu. I definitely prefer him to Yuseless (in tests) & any other opener. He obviously can't do worse than Yuseless or Jaffer. Definitely agree that Motu is a better bowler than Bhajji. I also think that Indian think tank should have replaced Jaffer with KKD for this and the next test (it may well happen for the next test anyway). But it would be unfair on KKD if he played in the 4th test and fails. Then he would also be replaced by someone else. We need to persiveer with KKD. I think he is better than Jaffer plus he can keep is Dhoni gets injured.