Indian Pace attack - impressive

gator

Very heartening to see our pace attack making them hop.... as i had earlier predicted RPS was rusty after not playing in the paaki tests and he needed 2 tests to get his pace bak and rightly, he is topping at 145kph and averaging around 142-143kph... Ishant , only 19 yrs old is clocking around 140-143kph regularly.....he is already drawin comparisons with Ambrose... it is high praise indeed but definitely encouraging.... Pathan is bowling banana swingers at 135kph+ and maxing out at close to 140kph..... Cant wait for Sreesonic to get bak to the pack with his 148kph zingers....
I commentated on another forum that his ball which dismissed Ponting really reminded me of the balls that Curtly bowled during his 7/1 spell at the WACA.

Gator, if you really want to praise our seamers then I kindly ask you to praise our bowlers who were the most influential element of Winning Indian team (in tests). We actually outbowled England both in Pace and Swing departments on that occasion. I can never never never forget the delivery KP and Matt Prior got from RP singh when he bowled around the wicket to them. Sheer genius of him to bowl that and Sheer genius of ZK of coming up with the plan of bowling around the wicket.

Gator, if you really want to praise our seamers then I kindly ask you to praise our bowlers who were the most influential element of Winning Indian team (in tests). We actually outbowled England both in Pace and Swing departments on that occasion. I can never never never forget the delivery KP and Matt Prior got from RP singh when he bowled around the wicket to them. Sheer genius of him to bowl that and Sheer genius of ZK of coming up with the plan of bowling around the wicket.
i have praised them when they won us the series.... and RP also figures in the OP.... i needed to give credit to Pathan for a lovely comeback after he was one of the first to have been sent half-way through an overseas tour based on form and the humiliation and lak of pace, swing and advice from all and sundry.... he has come back so strong in his comeback test byy reducing the powerful batting linup to 13/2 and he hsa come back with the swing, pace and mentally stronger.... I have to give credit to a 19 yr old who clocked 143kph and snuffed out Ponting like he was a club batter.... I dont even recall which other bowler clocked such high speed at 19 yrs old.... maybe Akram did... and I think Waqar might have, in his debut series against iindia in 1989 and i think, he was 19 as well, then.... Guys, mark my words... it is very rare...
Well the pace of the indian bowlers is a reflection of the pacy wicket. The wicket is really zipping the balls through.. But yes RP and especially Ishant are some really good finds ..
ummm, the pace is measured out of the hand, not off the wicket....