Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

Pls change Rogers to Ponting in the subject...I think this will work again:D
I hope it does :tounge_smile: One of the rare times this has worked though. I'm surprised Rogers the debutant didn't get off in both innings. India has gotten over this huge stumbling block. Doesn't matter the quality of a player but India has been short found often against debutants. Not this time around though and it is refreshing. Now it's the turn of the umpires to be fair. I hope they are.

Everyone but for the Aussies are cheering for Indians. India vs Australia test series is a hot topic out here in NZ. Everyone here wants to see the Indians win. The entire world is cheering for India but for the Aussies (Couple of Aussies have even said they don't mind this Indian team winning, figure that ).

Everyone but for the Aussies are cheering for Indians. India vs Australia test series is a hot topic out here in NZ. Everyone here wants to see the Indians win. The entire world is cheering for India but for the Aussies (Couple of Aussies have even said they don't mind this Indian team winning' date=' figure that ).[/quote'] ravi i agree with ur post but don't agree when u say whole world is supporting India definately the pakiz aren't.. they are jealous
ravi i agree with ur post but don't agree when u say whole world is supporting India definately the pakiz aren't.. they are jealous
they might have a hard time picking one, the fact is they dont like ozs too. n yeh i did hear them supporting rp, ishant, pathan. its always good to see our team getting support in other country as well.
Everyone but for the Aussies are cheering for Indians. India vs Australia test series is a hot topic out here in NZ. Everyone here wants to see the Indians win. The entire world is cheering for India but for the Aussies (Couple of Aussies have even said they don't mind this Indian team winning' date=' figure that ).[/quote'] ah, sorry, my sri lankan friend wants you to lose, so does my english friend........i would say most of the world is sick of you and wants you to lose.
ah' date=' sorry, my sri lankan friend wants you to lose, so does my english friend........i would say most of the world is sick of you and wants you to lose.[/quote'] ur english friends must be on drugz u can play aussie goes barmy with them in their backyard.. also put gatorade in each otherz

I am nervous Yes, we are favorites, yes 400 is a lot of runs, yes we've got two wickets, yes we have Kumble, but this is just huge. A test win at Perth!!! Luckily our team is made up of sterner stuff than I am. Two big dangers as I see it : 1. Ponting playing the innings of a life time. 2. India panicking at a Gilchrist/Symonds onslaught with 150 runs to get and 5 wickets in hand.

I have been feeling butterfly effects since today morning. I was actually picturing the game today on the big projector screen during my lectures. FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK What should I do ? :nervous:

we already have one of the greatest wins in the history of test cricket against the aussies. this one, even if a win for the aussies, will not match that. that's how I am dealing with it.
The venue makes it very special I think. Perth!! I mean this is a place where we could safely put a huge defeat against India's column before the match started a few years back.
The venue makes it very special I think. Perth!! I mean this is a place where we could safely put a huge defeat against India's column before the match started a few years back.
yes, this team has made a remarkable comeback from the sydney facknoring. so far this test, irfan has made a huge difference.