Where are the Aussie posters ?

I know its actually nice to have different POVs on a forum but some of the Aussie posters were just here to create trouble and be offensive 16str8 only posted useless, offensive stuff and if its his decision to leave I sure won't miss him but there are other nice Aussie posters here and we should not drive them away just because they are not Indians- just a thought!

But it's good to see losers like these come around once in a while, you get to know about these low life idiots from around the world They just have the luck of good weather and money, but you know what..they are just classless farks Up yours and get lost

Here you go boys. Last post EVER on ICF. I haven't posted in here for a while. Went down the coast with a few mates, missed the first final and caught the last 20 overs last night. But here goes: Congrats to India on the ODI series win. They played exceptionally well and are a team on the rise. I look forward to the return series in India later in the year. However, you can't have your cake and it eat it, too. If India are now the best ODI team in the world as some Indians claim, then by that reasoning Australia is the best T20 team in the world. I disagree with both, as World Cups are the only yardstick imo. This thread is kind of sad, and kind of typical, really. Some, (not all) of you guys must have such dull lives. You know, sitting around just waiting for someone to post on this place. I bet if you wrote down everything you do in a week, well, it would probaly take all of 3 seconds. Not my idea of living, but hey, go for it. And to all you racist Indians, you are a disgrace. Nothing much more to say really. Finally, the cricket season is finally over, time for the Rugby League and the Australian Football League, the real stuff, to begin. Bring it on!! [ps. Good luck to India in the Olympics, maybe they can make it two medals this time round.]
cochise for your perusal. He clearly could not resist and so trolled under a new alias of 3ODIchamp which is very similar to the above name of 16str8:haha:

You could be right. If it was, then he certainly showed himself to be what he was accusing others of. Typical. p.s. I am watching desert storm vids posted by holysmoke...never seen them before...pity, there was some great action there...another "good" lbw decision by Bucknor there in one of the innings...:haha:

just wondering does he have to come on an Indian site??
No! But why did he have to come on when India were not doing well today and take the mick out of our team on the match thread. Trolling away he was on that thread. So I merely asked him, were did he dissapear to when we whooped them in the penultimate test and then whooped them in CB series?