Dil Dil Pakistan...!!! We won...

Asim

Big Influx of pak posters since the win which is great and congrats on your victory.  But be realistic, your team isn't on par with the Indian team. You lost to the same team one week ago and numerous times in the past years. 

Enjoy but don't get carried away after one victory 

Well played pakistan team

They played like team with intensity....

Gr8 job by backing youngsters like hasan, fakhar, faheem, shadab......hope they are given proper councilling so they dnt fall to fixing. 

Sharjeel wud be a gr8 addition to this lineup whats the update on him???

Pcb shud back sarfraz n arthur when they loose as in game that wud happen but sarfraz is the best captain they ll have. 

Shehzad n akmal shud be dumped for long till they improve ......this example will hopefully right example for future players. 

World cricket needs pakistan n weat indies to do well, atleast pakistan looks to have a ray of hope. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Are you trying to suggest your team was not at its best in the final?

Pakistan played better cricket that day that's what i am suggesting . You do not draw conclusions based on a single game .

India Beat Pakistan a week ago , BD beat NZ  and then SL beat India and Eng beat Australia and pak beat India -  Can you draw conclusions on these games ?  No.

Indian team has been consistently doing well in the past few years and Pakistan is trying to have a resurgence.  

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We beat you worser than you beat us. I don't think you have a far better team. While its true the Indian team has been showing consistent great performances. We showed on our given day we can beat anyone. Plenty of records made due to this win. I think its time to acknowledge the opposition.

We beat you by 120 runs or so you beat us by 180 runs or so .  Not much of a difference there tiger....

Like I said you guys can beat anyone on your day , ofcourse you can but do not draw conclusions based on one game .   In this CT only the record between India and Pak is 1-1.    You have to perform consistently for 2-3 years before making a claim that Pakistan is better than India . Do not draw conclusions based on a single game.     SL beat India but isn't better than them ,  Bangladesh beat NZ but isn't better than them and so on.  India played better in the 1st game and Pakistan played better in the 2nd game.   Which team is better ?   -The Standings and record in the past 4-5 years will answer you that. 

8 minutes ago, Finer said:

Ironically, all those opposition teams were blue-colored teams. ha! :--D

England in 92 final, Sri Lanka in 09 final, and India in 17 final. All blue!!!!

Way to go, Men in Green!!!!

Another interesting fact;

Pakistan team was ranked 8th, participated in 8-teams Champion Trophy, and the last time Pakistan won ICC tournaments was 8 years ago.

Everything was mathematically rooting for Pakistan. hehehe!!! :--D

Blue colored teams ? Whats the point ? I fail to see any point there ? Are you in elementary grade ?

15 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We beat you worser than you beat us. I don't think you have a far better team. While its true the Indian team has been showing consistent great performances. We showed on our given day we can beat anyone. Plenty of records made due to this win. I think its time to acknowledge the opposition.

India is still miles ahead of this Pakistan team . Pakistan played some extraordinary cricket in this CT and the final . However man to man Indian team is ahead by a distance .

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

There is a huge difference between 120 to 180. We could have beaten you with a worser run defeat had we not persisted with our spinners around the time Pandya was smacking them all over the park.

As a team we got a long way to go which is true. But I fail to see why we should not celebrate this victory, since its clear we had the best team of the tournament? I don't think any of our fans think we are the number 1 team. Its obvious we have flaws. I mean we are ranked number 6 for a reason. However this is our day, our moment to rejoice. No need to be over crictical about that stuff now.

We could have beaten you with a bigger margin had Rohit Sharma not played Safe or Bumrah didn't bowl a no ball. - these kind of would of / could of;  arguments are pointless.  Both teams pummeled each other quite badly - There is not much more to it. 

Definitely you should celebrate !  When did I say you should not ?

12 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Rohit Sharma always plays safe on the first over. 

I will give you the Bumrah one. We did get a bit lucky against him. Although that no ball problem is totally his fault.

The Pandya instance I brought up is a legit one because its true he really was pumbling us when the spinners were bowling. By the time he came to bat the match was all but lost. His few lusty blows gave your score a major boost. Had we used fast bowlers sooner that margin of defeat would have been more.

Indeed both teams pumbled each other badly. Which is why India is not miles ahead. Since it lost to a bigger margin. The biggest one in a Champions Trophy final infact.

You may have not said it directly but you did try to play down our win. By telling our fans to calm down on the celebrations since we are not a number 1 team. Which by itself is irrelevant since no one claimed we were. 

Like I said bowling a spinner at the wrong time / Rohit playing a certain way / A no ball  -  , Kohli playing 2 spinners ,  Kohli choosing to bowl first -  there are a million other alternatives  -  bottom line is One day one team won and another time the other team won.  Quite simple.

I am not debating about how many miles ahead India is - you would know that already.   Whether it is the ratings or the consistency of the Indian team in the past 4-5 years , you can make a judgement for yourself.

Never did I imply that it isn't an occasion for you guys to celebrate.  However there are plenty of fans who are making quite wayward statements post the match  - I did not say calm down on the celebrations  - I said not to get carried away  -  How does that imply do not celebrate ?  And No did not imply that you directly but plenty on Social Media are and I just made a point to you , nothing more to it

3 minutes ago, Akhand_Bharati said:

@shaz1 Please sir stop gloating on how u brutalised victimised n destroyed India.

We will be back in 2019 to beat u in a WC like we always do.

every dog has it day.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bud , atleast have the courage to proudly speak as a Pakistani  - I do that on PP quite proudly as an Indian .