FAO : Sehwag rubbishers

Well, dont want to post too much in "euphoria of Perth win". But this Sehwag topic cannot be decided on this one Test (where his contribution in bowling should not be counted while talking abt batting). We'll wait till for a few more matches to see the run of few matches. I still think he needs to prove his form.

Well, dont want to post too much in "euphoria of Perth win". But this Sehwag topic cannot be decided on this one Test (where his contribution in bowling should not be counted while talking abt batting). We'll wait till for a few more matches to see the run of few matches. I still think he needs to prove his form.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: fineleg knows something more than even the Aussie commentators are admitting - Sehwag and Pathan swung the game. Now let's here it from our expert, fineleg............
Huh ? Are you talking about yourselves here ?:D Have u forgotten your own comments ?
Comments? What comments? *feigns ignorance*. But seriously, I've always said he needed a boot on his butt, not an exile. You can check up the consistency on that. Dropped for two series is a serious boot and we were in unison arguing for his spot in Aussie land.

Prof, Only thing I can say is - before accepting anything, or telling you I told you so, I'll need to wait. So, have your say, go ahead and do all the "rofl"...I'll get back to you in a few months on whether I was wrong, or whether it was you. Are we playing Tests after this? When/where? (SA in India, then?)

Prof, Only thing I can say is - before accepting anything, or telling you I told you so, I'll need to wait. So, have your say, go ahead and do all the "rofl"...I'll get back to you in a few months on whether I was wrong, or whether it was you. Are we playing Tests after this? When/where? (SA in India, then?)
I don't care about a few months from now. My argument was to play him against the Aussies in Oz and he came across as a brilliant performer in the only chance given.
Guest dada_rocks

ironically shwetabh showed exactly simila bullheadedness in matters of ganguly.. moral of the story proven performers need little break that's all they don't need to prove themselves in domestic cricket

Prof, Point is, just becoz he did well here, we dunno if it is lottery or not (batting only, no one talking abt bowling)...gotta wait. Thats my take. You can feel free if u want to think u got it "right"
Yes, I got it right and so did many others who don't go on judging proven international performers on domestic mirch masalas. He played a crucial part in getting the first sub continent's team win at Perth. You can be happy to judge him the next time he plays BD, but champions are judged on different benchmarks.

btw, to add more, sehwag is one of the best fielder in this Indian team.. did u see him today.. totally slim look now.. u can't even call him a motu now and surely if one still feelz and questionz his place in the side, then he should stop watching cricket.. SEHWAG IS A BLOODY MUST IN INDIAN TEAM.. WHAT A PLAYER WHAT A LEGEND