INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged

Guest Hiten.

INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged  

1. 1.

• --
    • --

(1) I am going to take sanyaas from this site ( incentives for many to start praying for India's loss):hysterical: (2) Will stop watching cricket for an year ( Incentive for me to start praying for India's loss):hysterical: (3) Will gift all theICF$ I have to the first guy who replies in this thread
Lets hope it doesn't happen!:nervous::pray:
Guest dada_rocks
dada rockz bade din se dekh rah hoon tujhe Gai ka dood' date=' aka gaurav aka chunky lafanga ki bimari chadi pari hai[/quote'] Bas bear with me till tomorrow morning..

My thoughts on Test Cricket & Perth Test The way I look at the test cricket is looking each innings through 2 different aspect. 1st: New ball: Every new ball in the innings is played in 3 different stages. 1st 20 over: The new ball always poses a stiff challenge against any decent fast bowlers. If the condition permits, swing bowling is imposible to play in first few overs. While the balls that don;t swing can be easily punished, The balls either swing or seam around will take wkt almost 25% of the times. Most of the teams lose 2-4 wkts during this time. Next 30 overs : Are mostly for consolidation. Very easy to play especially if ball stops to swing. Normally team loses 1-3 wkts during this time. Last 30 overs: On the spinning conditions, this may pose some challenge but on the fast track this is clear cut a scoring opportunity. On fast tracks team may get 1-2 2nd New day: New days has 3 different sessions 30 oivers each: Morning (Pre lunch): In the most conditions, this session has give bowling sides advantage of 1-3 wkts. If morning conditions are exploited properly then may bowling sides manage to get as many as 1-3 wkts during this time. Spinner friendly wkts barely produce that many wkts during this time. But combined with new ball almost every morning session produces 2-4 wkts easily on bowling friendly wkts. Post lunch : Consolidation/scoring time for the batting side. Post Tea: produces 1-2 wkts in any conditions. Spinner friendly wkts with ball 40+ overs old produces 2-4 wkts during this session. Even combined with new balls this sessions produces 2-4 wkts. If you put WaCa test on this, we will win this game with 100+ margine... Your take??

Kumble will get at least 4 wickets in fact I would be surprised if he does not get 5. Only way Kumble gets less than 5 is if our pacers demolish the Aussies which may yet happen. Chasing these many runs under pressure is no joke.
You should have seen the aussie press conference - It seems the pressure is on the Indians!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Tonight Will Be The Night Tonight Will Be The Night When All Of Us Would Witness Our India Ambassadorz Downunder Fighting For Country To Win.. Tonight Will Be The Night When A Country Of Billionz Would Show The Whole World How Even After Being 2 Down In The Series, This Country Can Come Up And Fight And Fight The Hell Out.. I Hope Each And Every Indian, Doesn't Matter If U R In Usa Or Canada Or Anywhere In Europe, Wake Up, Victory Is Coming.. Watch The Whole Bloody Night For Us Overseaz Indianz, This Will Be The Night Which We Will Remember Through Out Our Life.. For Ppl Back Home In India.. It Will Be A Morning Which The Ppl Of India Will Forever Remember A Request.. Please Please Don't Sleep.. Watch The Bloody Game.. Watch Ur Country Play Tonight Atleast.. We Are India Come On India

Tonight Will Be The Night When All Of Us Would Witness Our India Ambassadorz Downunder Fighting For Country To Win.. Tonight Will Be The Night When A Country Of Billionz Would Show The Whole World How Even After Being 2 Down In The Series, This Country Can Come Up And Fight And Fight The Hell Out.. I Hope Each And Every Indian, Doesn't Matter If U R In Usa Or Canada Or Anywhere In Europe, Wake Up, Victory Is Coming.. Watch The Whole Bloody Night For Us Overseaz Indianz, This Will Be The Night Which We Will Remember Through Out Our Life.. For Ppl Back Home In India.. It Will Be A Morning Which The Ppl Of India Will Forever Remember A Request.. Please Please Don't Sleep.. Watch The Bloody Game.. Watch Ur Country Play Tonight Atleast.. We Are India Come On India
You bet!!!! and good luck to Team India:two_thumbs_up:
Tonight Will Be The Night When All Of Us Would Witness Our India Ambassadorz Downunder Fighting For Country To Win.. Tonight Will Be The Night When A Country Of Billionz Would Show The Whole World How Even After Being 2 Down In The Series, This Country Can Come Up And Fight And Fight The Hell Out.. I Hope Each And Every Indian, Doesn't Matter If U R In Usa Or Canada Or Anywhere In Europe, Wake Up, Victory Is Coming.. Watch The Whole Bloody Night For Us Overseaz Indianz, This Will Be The Night Which We Will Remember Through Out Our Life.. For Ppl Back Home In India.. It Will Be A Morning Which The Ppl Of India Will Forever Remember A Request.. Please Please Don't Sleep.. Watch The Bloody Game.. Watch Ur Country Play Tonight Atleast.. We Are India Come On India
I am in India... so no probs.... Lets win this! :pray:
:icflove: