INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged

Guest Hiten.

INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged  

1. 1.

• --
    • --

I say NO!!!!
ooooh...Hold your guns bro! A few weeks ago, this board was full of optimism when our team was chasing 499! A 200-250 run partnership by this pair or the next will get them home - a touch similar to Calcutta '01, Adelaide '03 etc. Ponting's still around and he's due for a biggie. (The 257 at MCG is still fresh in (some of) our minds)
Yeah Aussies will win with Asad Rauf becoming the first man to score a tripe century with out having to use a bat.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. Well said MP. Especially, Bossy's stat clearly states that there are very very veryyyyyyyyyyy few who came close to chasing 400+. Here we are talking about W.A.C.a Perth wkt that so far has swallowed 32 batsmen merely @28 runs. So with 8 wkts in hand, Aussies have to score @44 runs per wkt.

Aus can still win..they have too much time on hand..but its gonna be extremely difficult..does anyone know australia's record in chasing huge totals like this ? I dont think theyve been in this position very often...I remember them chasing 360 something against Pak few years ago

Aus can still win..they have too much time on hand..but its gonna be extremely difficult..does anyone know australia's record in chasing huge totals like this ? I dont think theyve been in this position very often...I remember them chasing 360 something against Pak few years ago
Couple of years ago they chased 300+ runs set by South Africa with Ponting scoring a glorious 100. Of course the pitch was not as menacing as this but they chased it on the last day I think. In fact Smith had declared their 2nd inning and still lost the test match.

its been still hammered by the pitch report that the pitch is still very good for batting ... so nothing is impossible.. the first session will be crucial for india to put ozs in more pressure by taking ponting n clarke cheaply. its still anyone's game with india having upper hand.