Questions on team selected for triseries

bigdhoni7

what do the selectors see in him? just because he had a couple of good games in the domestic season? i blame him for one of the reasons why we failed so miserably in odis during the whole "chappell era" ever since that west indies tour. he's just too mentally weak to play international cricket especially overseas.

look i won't blame raina for getting selected in the team.. he did everything in ranji to get selected for Indian team.. it's not that he scored in couple of gamez how u said.. he scored in a lot of games.. but well selectorz decided to take him along with all other youngsters.. the problem here is that we need much stronger playerz in overseaz tour, hence i would have backed the decision to play Ganguly or DRAVID over Raina.. but as that is out of my control, now as an Indian, i would just hope Raina clicks so that India is helped by his performance and also the young man doesn't spoil his carrer..

it's like recalling kaif back into the squad. just a big waste of time and it will ruin team chemistry by accomdating a loser.
I dont mind recalling Kaif to Test Cricket... Between some selections are punts.... Captains Back them Symonds - 2003 World Cup - Punter wanted him - !!! Sehwag - 2007 World Cup - Dravid wanted him - ??? Raina - 2008 VB Series - Dhoni wanted him - Lets see what happens
But this is ODI squad' date=' and based on one day-5 perf against pak, he makes it to ODI squad?[/quote'] yaa thatz how our selectorz select playerz.. thatz how he got selected for aussie tour after playing a cameo knock of 50 odd against pak on day 5 when team was in brilliant position.. and silly knock got him selected for aussie tour..