Ganguly's omission

liddu

Sidhu is one jerk, one would be well-advised to completely ignore him. Yea righhhhhhhhhhhht ! :haha:
Why is Sidhu a jerk and why should he be ignored? Inquiring minds want to know:D Sidhu comes across as very forthright,you might not agree with him but the guy's a straight shooter.

the good thing is these so called "youngsters" like raina r going to fail miserably vs the aussie and sri lankan pace attacks, infact the indian team is going to be baterrerd in the ODIs anyways by the aussies- a fitting reply to the bastard selectors and the new indian kaptaan dhobi, i mean dhoni

Vengy was not happy over dada's drop ibnlive reporting
tell ya wat.. i reckon Venkat raju playz a big hand in gangz exclusion.. u remember how raju went to media by saying that gang told him that he will play raju in all the tests of 2001 series but never played him.. may be raju wantz to take this revenge and as a co. selector he is doing so
I think even Siddhu doesnt take himself seriously ! :hysterical::hysterical: Siddhu is a living a joke, he is a joke, whatever he says is a joke, whatever he does is a joke !
sidhu actually [apart from the murder **** he got into] is an extremely articulate and passionate man mate, so:finger:
Purely on basis of performance I guess Ganguly and Dravid should have been given one more series but it's time to move on. These guys are invaluable in tests and I would have liked even Tendulkar to be rested before the SA series instead of slogging out ODIs in a month long affair.
True and I want to see SRT phase himself out of ODIs all together soon. The problems here are the way SCG and RD have been treated, specially SCG with his consistency off late, and the fact that playing against OZs on their home is not really a great place to blood too many youngsters at the same time.
Lost World Cup, Lost ODI series to England Lost ODI series to Australia Some Heads needs to be rolled ...Good start with Dravid & Ganguly. Next Sachin , I guess
and even in the series u mentioned wonder what gambhir and uthappa did to deserve their places if dada was not upto it
its a good idea to move on ......................... but do we have players who are competent enough
It doesn't matter, IMO. No one gives a damn about these ODIs being played dime and dozen. If we are slaughtered, so be it, we'll try some other players. There is only the ICC CT coming up as a major ODI event in the near future and we can rope these guys back in for that if we are really in the pits, but there is no way that these players are going to carry on till the next CT or next WC, so start looking for options.