What's wrong with the 'Ladies'?

SachDan

Guest HariSampath
Of course you know all Mr Fly on the Dressing room wall.....
being a fly on the Wall will certainly let me know when the wall is crashing and when to escape " ms wailing for the wall" :-)
danramrah alert to u folkz' date=' he thought i was "anti-sachin" just because i said "srt = no god"[/quote'] I do unerstand ur points...For u all of them are BLOODY LEGENDS and I have no qualms abt that..there are two who always act as anti-sachin and they dont possess any proof to clarify their thoughts... its just foul cry ..nothing else.

hehe...always anti-SRT...thats a new one. I was not anti SRT when he scored that 240+ at Sydney in 2004. Wasnt anti SRT when he scored 150 at Sydney - that inn was good, the rotation of strike is another matter. Anyways, who cares...for u there are two anti-SRT, oh always anti-SRT. Good that u deduced this Holmes.

Wasnt anti SRT when he scored 150 at Sydney - that inn was good, the rotation of strike is another matter.
Yeah.. only that you wished he would get a career threatening injury?:hysterical: And I agree with Chandan here. Anyone who says that an Ishant Sharma should get the same kind of treatment from selectors, fans, opponents, etc as a Sachin Tendulkar, either doesnt know cricket, or is plain simple retarded.
I cant understand what exactly it is that beetle is crying about. Dravid and ganguly have been dropped on cricketing grounds ( justifications are plenty elsewhere in all threads). beetle crys foul and says they must have been "treated fairly"...meaning what ?? They are not willing to retire, India finds it impossible to accommodate them, so what do we do ?? Drop them and tell them decently, which is what has been done. beetle cries that Sachin should be treated same as Dravid and Ganguly. Why ???? Sachin's ODI record, fitness, running fielding etc are all far superior to Dravid and Ganguly and his place is NEVER under question, he too has said he has no thought of retiring from ODIs and so he plays. Simple....where is the unfair treatment ? Is there any rule that the so called "big 3" should live and die together.? NO...each man works for his own bread and makes his future...and just that Sachin has succeeded and other 2 failed . Why ? because Dravid and Ganguly are NOWHERE close to tendulkar as batsmen, tests ODIs or any kind of cricket. They cant hide behind the "big 3 " tag... As I posted a thread when Dravid was dropped, " Big 3 becomes big 2 and then the Big one alone stands".
But Hari, you are dealing with humans here, not robots. They also have feelings. They will feel put off by such high handed treatment wont they ? If we are dropping them after a debacle (such as WC 2007) then you atleast have a strong reason to do so, but doing that to a team that is just beginning to gell well, esp, when the test series is hardly over, is ludicrous man management. No excuse for not talking to Dravid or Ganguly about their ODI careers.
So calling for SRTs injury is one of those that eases it....:whatchutalkingabout
I'll send in a special request later to Mods to make this thread sticky so you can re-read this :D http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=318525#post318525 Or maybe getting extremely angry even momentarily with best thing since sliced bread is not acceptable to some ...ok, i'll put in the smiley as well :D
Guest HariSampath
But Hari, you are dealing with humans here, not robots. They also have feelings. They will feel put off by such high handed treatment wont they ? If we are dropping them after a debacle (such as WC 2007) then you atleast have a strong reason to do so, but doing that to a team that is just beginning to gell well, esp, when the test series is hardly over, is ludicrous man management. No excuse for not talking to Dravid or Ganguly about their ODI careers.
where is the issue of talking about careers bumps ? these players offer themselves for selection, and based on team needs and their cricket, they have not been selected. simle enough. and the selectors personally and individually told ganguly and vvs . what more u expect ?