What's wrong with the 'Ladies'?

SachDan

I don't know why Beetle and fineleg are always criticising Sachin with out any reason? They both 'act' as ardent fans of Indian cricket..but what all they want is Sachin to be dropped from ODI's and include Dravid and Ganguly! Look at the last four major ODI tournaments we played and with out any semblence of doubt,Sachin has been the best batsman.

Guest dada_rocks

amaa yaar tum kabhi kabhar kuchh jayda his headstrong ho jate ho anwyay whatever ppleases u.. i ahave sworn to be goody goody so can't do anything:D

If people start creating threads on individuals on the forum (as the subject of the title) and start hitting below the belt, we can create many such threads on the "Cricket discussion board" and keep fighting. Is that what we want? Mods: Request you to lock this thread, and move it away or delete it. I think it is only going to escalate personal fights among members here. Discussion is veering from why few "hate" SRT to analyzing gender, and then race and then religion and what not. Just move on and lock the thread which is talking about members as their subject of the thread.

FAO Danramrah.....answer to your question. The ladies don't dislike Sachin. They just don't like the special treatment given to him for various reason. We just want things to be more equal...more fair. As you know...we are the "fairer "sex. mods ...please don't delete ...or move this to the end of "what's wrong with the ladies "thread...... The thread was started with names ...and I didn't get to answer. Ok? fair enough??haan?

The ladies don't dislike Sachin. They just don't like the special treatment given to him for various reason. We just want things to be more equal...more fair. As you know...we are the "fairer "sex. mods ...please don't delete ...or move this to the end of "what's wrong with the ladies "thread...... The thread was started with names ...and I didn't get to answer. Ok? fair enough??haan?
Beautiful response. Exactly - this is the reason. We just want things to be more equal...more fair. No Maharaj treatment to anyone. Ishant Sharma = SRT = ZK. No special treatment please.
The ladies don't dislike Sachin. They just don't like the special treatment given to him for various reason. We just want things to be more equal...more fair. As you know...we are the "fairer "sex. mods ...please don't delete ...or move this to the end of "what's wrong with the ladies "thread...... The thread was started with names ...and I didn't get to answer. Ok? fair enough??haan?
So, were the selectors right in dropping RD from ODI roster ? :hysterical:
Guest HariSampath

I cant understand what exactly it is that beetle is crying about. Dravid and ganguly have been dropped on cricketing grounds ( justifications are plenty elsewhere in all threads). beetle crys foul and says they must have been "treated fairly"...meaning what ?? They are not willing to retire, India finds it impossible to accommodate them, so what do we do ?? Drop them and tell them decently, which is what has been done. beetle cries that Sachin should be treated same as Dravid and Ganguly. Why ???? Sachin's ODI record, fitness, running fielding etc are all far superior to Dravid and Ganguly and his place is NEVER under question, he too has said he has no thought of retiring from ODIs and so he plays. Simple....where is the unfair treatment ? Is there any rule that the so called "big 3" should live and die together.? NO...each man works for his own bread and makes his future...and just that Sachin has succeeded and other 2 failed . Why ? because Dravid and Ganguly are NOWHERE close to tendulkar as batsmen, tests ODIs or any kind of cricket. They cant hide behind the "big 3 " tag... As I posted a thread when Dravid was dropped, " Big 3 becomes big 2 and then the Big one alone stands".

That is not true. Being a lady myself, I can understand why Sachin is given a special treatment. He has been a special player for India and anyone who has watched cricket from 95 onwards would know that he is one player who has literally carried the whole team alone. If such a player is at the twilight of his career and still is producing as good result as any, he is bound to get a longer rope after an injury or form slump. PS: Rads, please don't start such threads answering a forummer separately in a thread.
Beautiful response. Exactly - this is the reason. We just want things to be more equal...more fair. No Maharaj treatment to anyone. Ishant Sharma = SRT = ZK. No special treatment please.
If a person thinks that the treatment by public and organisation will be same for IS and Sachin, then he has plenty to learn about cricket or any game, I'm afraid!!! Now can merge this thread? I'll merge it.