Site Feedback

Gambit

OK, i've cleared cookies and it's working fine now. PS Ravi, you need to correct the spelling mistakes on the titles. "Prince of Calcutta" not "Culcutta" and "Turbantor" not "Trubantor". Nice layout for the forums, but we need a proper website to showcase articles. Bring back the bookmaker module and the super selector as well, if time permits.

Guest dada_rocks

When i post here it appears after a day or so sometimes I can see it but when i refresh it's gone then next I again find it.. There is some snag in the system I guess.

DR, looks like the default options are all messed up for ya. In the forums you cannot see the posts, go all the way down and make sure the following shows up otherwise you should change it to the following : Missingposts.gif

just a suggestion, as its a cricket forum, we can have section names similar to cricket terms. for example - we can change the name of laugh/funny thread sections to "SillyPoint" also u can enable "html" in certain section, say in cricket multimedia and stuff..

HTML cannot be enabled Cricketics particularly after having had a hacker attack :sad_smile: Sorry mate. We can use the terms for sure. Suggest us the cricket terms for the rest of the forums.