Indian railway cheats

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

I was going through the e-tiket reservation online they charged money out of my account and didn't issue any ticket..... 2800 gone down the drain.. have not even bothered to say sorry we will refund your money.. Now I am scared to reattempt lest they might take off another 3000 without issuing ticket.. HAve any of you faced this problem..

I was going through the e-tiket reservation online they charged money out of my account and didn't issue any ticket..... 2800 gone down the drain.. have not even bothered to say sorry we will refund your money.. Now I am scared to reattempt lest they might take off another 3000 without issuing ticket.. HAve any of you faced this problem..
wow.. what a rip.. so did u contact them??

Guest dada_rocks
nahi yaar..i have booked tickets so many times... in e-ticket..they generate a page which needs to be printed...and should be kept along..incase TT asks for it.. check your email id....you might have received some details of your transaction..
Nothign in mail yet.. I know I too have gotten ticket in past online.. but this time they charged money and issued no ticket whatsoever.. U don't even need to go to ur mail just clik on the ticket history it shows all past present issued tickets and I see no record of this ticket there ..

Yep' date=' better not to trust the railways website.[/quote'] Why?? Indian Railways has done a fantastic job making online reservation possible. I used to book tickets many times couple of years ago when I was in India. Never faced a problem. DR...you must have got a transaction reference number or something. If its a glitch I'm sure they would be able to track it.

Guest dada_rocks

Screw it they did it again this time I attempted for just one ticket got same problem but have gotten the mail this time saying the money will be refunded to my account......... No such mail in other case.. I am going to drag them to consumer court for sure if they don't respond in couple of days .. I ain't paying laloo's daughter's dowry..

lol i thought u talking about some other state.. ek he paharganj hai dilli mein yaar..
Speaking of Paharganj, ever tried the Aalo Paranthas across the railway station? They constitute my return to Indian taste and test of immunity simultaneously before boarding the morning Shatabdi to Lucknow.:yay:

Guest dada_rocks
Why?? Indian Railways has done a fantastic job making online reservation possible. I used to book tickets many times couple of years ago when I was in India. Never faced a problem. DR...you must have got a transaction reference number or something. If its a glitch I'm sure they would be able to track it.
I too am hopeful because for one goof-up they just responded may be the other too will be followed up.....Yes I have gotten transaction reference number, One suggestion guys learn from my expereicne: if u attempt ticket online do not tick the option which says issue tickets only when this or that condition is met.. this is when they charge money and don't issue tickets if condition is not met which invariably never does.

Guest dada_rocks
Speaking of Paharganj' date=' ever tried the Aalo Paranthas across the railway station? They constitute my return to Indian taste and test of immunity simultaneously before boarding the morning Shatabdi to Lucknow.:yay:[/quote'] To man bana liye ho mina thread hijack karne ka.. khane ki baat sun ke aa hi raha hoga petu-pahalwan lurker.. :D phir to thread ki khair nahin

Speaking of Paharganj' date=' ever tried the Aalo Paranthas across the railway station? They constitute my return to Indian taste and test of immunity simultaneously before boarding the morning Shatabdi to Lucknow.:yay:[/quote'] aalo ke paranthas offcourse khaaye hai but i have short memory of it.. par "chai" zaroor yaad hai udhar kii.. drinking while waiting in thand of Delhi

Guest dada_rocks
Arre baba abhi yahan hijack karne ko kuch baaki nahin hai' date=' jo hijack karna tha won Laloo tumhare bank account se kar chuka hai.:hysterical:[/quote'] :haha: ab pata chala ye sala railway itana profit mein kyun hai

Guest dada_rocks

Asali mazaaa hai chai ka sleeper class mein.. ye a/c mein sare phonye baloney log rahte hain.... main bhi sala phoney hota ja raha hun a/c walon ke sath baiht baith ke ..:D sadly meri bibi ko raas nahin aata hai sleeper class is karan ak arsa ho gaya train ke chai ka mazaa liye...