Who are the big match players in indian team?

gakgupta

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Am I supposed to accept that Wankhede is not a chasing wicket based on data from 1987 and 1996 world cups? Do you still believe in the Soviet Union? 

Are you living in your own dilutional world where you decided you don't want to read other posts atall ? Let me try again from 1986 to 2017 21 Odi matches were played in wankade where 12 out of 21 times Batting first have won. Is that clear? Ok let's move on 

Agree I have venom for MSD, he and Srini tried to hijack Indian cricket for personal monentary gain, guilty as charged. 

I dont give a damn what they did.. we won more trophies during their era and we dominated cricket like never before once Dhoni took over or even since his debut. You keep saying 8-0 every time like seniors won some series before in RSA and AUS. We even lost to Aus at Home where we smashed them 4-0 under Dhoni. They were part of that 8-0 as well. Even i can use double standards here and say i don't care..At the end of the day we whitewashed them where as  seniors lost a series at home to Aus. We all know how strong that AUS team is.. won't do a stupid argument like you are doing with 8-0. They are at the end of their careers **** happens. 

Who awarded man of the match in the final to MSD- consensus vote would be gambhir when looking objectively. 

Did you question who awarded yuvi MOS ? Same one awarded Dhoni MOM. Don't spit your venom and crap argument like srini awarded MOM  but but Some legund awarded yuvi MOS. That's straight out double standards. 

2009 ODI series in Sri Lanka in Murli's favoured home conditions where he is normally deadly. This combined with him being player of the tournament in WC2011- shows he was clearly the man for the job.

2011 Wc yuvi was MOS then why didn't he play CT2013 and Wc2015 so ? 2 years is a long long time. Unless you are blind you can't say yuvi hasn't suffered against offspinners thought out his whole career twice in the series you are reffering to and you are acting like it was first time Dhoni ever promoted himself.. he did it  in same series in 2009 as well.. Just an example. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/13765/scorecard/386533/Sri-Lanka-vs-India-4th-ODI-india-in-sri-lanka-odi-series/

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/13401/game/430886/India-vs-Sri-Lanka-1st-ODI-Sri-Lanka-tour-of-India-2009-10/

winning WC saves you from anything?

YES! It does.. Most successful captain by that time 

2007 T20

2008 CB series in AUS never done before

2009 1st ever TOP rankings in Test

2011 WC 

Show me one captain in history who achived that much in 5 years time. He was rightfully backed and we won CT2013 later on with youngsters. He did right job by getting dead wood right away leaving out that 1 guy who waited and waited till he tourched us with his tuk tuk 100 and lost India a match against minnows then he was kicked out. 

Edited by Rasgulla