Poll on forum policy

The Outsider

Poll on forum policy  

1. 1.

• Petty insults and any other abuse should be dealt with infractions leading to a ban
    • Petty insults should be discouraged(by edit/delete) but should not lead to a ban

And this is exactly the kind of mentality which is ailing not only this poster but many here....This kind of extreme consciousness for all good-good, mushy-mushy, image and ohh if I will not pose as goody-two-shoe,humble, nice-nice guy I will loose all respect yada yada. This kind of fake sweetness may earn you some fake award, .
:hysterical: What a truck load of nonsense spewed on MM by sandy - sandy and his hatred of people who behave with class :haha: i am not saying i have been top class. But MM has done well and shud be respected

Who the f*ck expected from you patriotism?? at least not me.....all I can expect from you is some nice, high quality English language honeytrap which at the end ridicules our own little achievements like Win in the Perth test match. again who the F*ck are you to declare that this is not an INDIAN cricket fan...the last I heard was you are not even a Mod....so try to learn how to behave like just another poster.
Dhondy is one of the most respected poster here , Sandy . Show some respect .. And this post does not mean that I disrespect BB or you either . And BTW, who decides what is patriotic and what is not ?

I think I gave you an answer ... in that its already been tried and tested ... what you need to do is have this discussion with the hero ... you got my word ... and unlike others I also keep my word. sandy, Doc is a great guy (most times) .... go easy on him ... we dont agree on most matters but we never cross the line.
Many Thanks Boss, that is all i Want from you and I am glad to know you will keep your end of the bargain. ! Calling Mods : BB has given his word that he will completely ignore CC posts from here on and will not engage him, unless CC attacks him or any of his buddies, directly or indirectly. Now is your Chance , its upto you guys to get a similar commitment from CC. Dont lose this chance, this should sort out things, once and for all.

All this faltoo bakwaas is pi$$ing me off. To raise my protest I will write an article(not related to this of course) and will write it in its entirety in Hindi :P All those who dont know Hindi better get started on reading it rather than posting on who/what should be banned.

You dont get it do you MM ... ? we have been there tried that not once not twice not thrice .... but countless times ... When I say I got patience ... I really do . But whats one more attempt. All my ICF$ that I have and will get for the next 6 months will be yours if you succeed in your UN peace keeping role ... :haha:
Lets see, one last attempt and this time, it may just work.

All this faltoo bakwaas is pi$ me off. To raise my protest I will write an article(not related to this of course) and will write it in its entirety in Hindi :P All those who dont know Hindi better get started on reading it rather than posting on who/what should be banned.
you are an idiot. :D PS - testing 123 123 :hysterical:

Dude Sandtest, If i really wanted, I could rip apart all talk of who's humble and who's PC and all that nonsense. Do you even have an idea of how many time I have given Boss support on various issues, the number of PM's i have exchanged with him on issues related with CC , or the times i have raised the issue CC abusing , with the Mods in the staff forum ?And if you are trying to suggest I try to be goody-goody and nice to win awards, I can only laugh. Online message boards arent my life, I come here to get entertained and if possible, to entertain others. That is it. Its because of people like you, who mix all your personal agendas of life into a message board, that all the problems begin. BTW, who said I dont like no- nonsense posters ? Guys like Salil, Predator are as no nonsense as it gets and i just love them to bits. Nobody fools around with them, and thats because they dont uselessly needle into stupid matters.
I really didn't meant that you post to win award, it was just a casual commenst not intended for offense. Why I replied to you was because, you were preaching a poster like BossBhai on fine naunces of how to earn so called respect, goodwill, this and that. Anyway, apologies if offended. On a seperate note just me thinks that-- If there are no posters like BossBhai and D_R here, I can say that under "able" guidance of dhimmi posters like Dhondy and few mods and in the lust of site popularity this place will become just another medium through which all anti-India, anti-Indian culture stuffs will be dissed right under our nose. Dhimmi admin will remain silent coz it will affect popularity of site. I am all for popularity of site, but my first post was to emphasise that while we are lusting for popularity we must not forget that we are INDIANS too and reflecting our culture, tradition through site should not be considered as haraam.
I think you would be well-advised to give me a miss from here on , in this debate atleast.
I will do that, thanks....no hard feeling here. Cheers!

Many Thanks Boss, that is all i Want from you and I am glad to know you will keep your end of the bargain. ! Calling Mods : BB has given his word that he will completely ignore CC posts from here on and will not engage him, unless CC attacks him or any of his buddies, directly or indirectly. Now is your Chance , its upto you guys to get a similar commitment from CC. Dont lose this chance, this should sort out things, once and for all.
Sorry dude. Sounds very childish to me. There will be many BossBhais and CCs in future. Its the policies of the board that should dictate the terms and not requests to the individual posters. Any poster/discussion that drags the forum down both in terms of quality or the lawsuits to the mods should be off table. Set the rules on dos and don'ts (Eg. Religious abuse, Racial abuse, gross insults on individual countries/culture etc.) . BAN and DELETE the threads in an autocratic way. 99% of the time, the forum should be governed by the members and 1% of the time, the MODS should step-in even if it sounds/done in an autocratic way.

sandy, Doc is a great guy (most times) as is MM .... go easy on them... we dont agree on most matters but we never cross the line. CC is a different animal though
OK noted. I replied to Doctor saaheb's post because it was he who started first by preaching the definition of patriotism. While my simple request was to project the board represnting "INDIANNESS".

All this faltoo bakwaas is pi$ me off. To raise my protest I will write an article(not related to this of course) and will write it in its entirety in Hindi :P All those who dont know Hindi better get started on reading it rather than posting on who/what should be banned.
good thought Lurker, go ahead.:two_thumbs_up:

You didn't have to do the poll on the forum. It could have been done in private - ie; by allowing only mods' date=' admins and other long time members to vote. Either way, i think this will all end in tears. One of the two will walk out, never to return. That would be a huge setback for this forum - i hope you realize that. My recommendation; put an end to all of this and let the two of them do whatever they want, say whatever they want to one another. It's the only way we can move forward. Don't try to get other people involved in this mess. Notice how people are taking sides now ? Polls like these won't do any good, they will further divide the forum into "camps". You don't want that[/quote'] Boss's, coming to the table argument, is "I want CC out". He is even willing to push for a meaningless regulation (that will land 90% of the posters in a soup, including himself), all to just get rid of one individual. At this point, our only options are to ban CC submitting to Boss's demands or throw it open to the majority & let the masses decide on what is right & what is not. We cannot dodge from either of these (we've tried it, but the issue just keeps flaring up). Are you guys up for banning CC, then ? If Boss does not want to listen to the mods, the hope is he will atleast listen to the majority. Many of you are close to him. Am sure he'll value your opinions. Or if he is infact right, mods must listen to the majority. After this poll, it will be clear if CC is infact as big a trouble maker to the forum, as Boss makes him out to be. This poll had to be done, no running away from it. The results so far prove that only a small minority agree with Boss's ideals

Again didnt I volunteer to take up that responsibility ? Point is this is just a red herring. You guys dont like religious discussions (but dont mind India bashing/Trolling/Abuse/etc ) but didnt have a reason to push that as we had started out as a "Free speech" board. Fine. So why this hypocrysy with the other stuff ?
Volunteering ? Are you kidding ? None of us have even seen your picture. We dont know your whereabouts. We dont know your networth. How can we take assurances from you on the financial liability part, seriously ? If someone threatens us with a multi-million dollar lawsuit, are you saying you are gonna foot the bill ? Not inviting trouble, is not hypocrisy. Its called common sense. As i said, you seem to have the drive. If you have the wherewithal you should do something about it. You can do it as an individual. Doesnt take much to setup a website. Take help from Hari, he has been involved in such campaigns before. A cricket site is simply not the right place to advance your religious povs.