Go "The Master" - Number 39

Mr. Wicket

I have fond memories of that headingley test when Tendulkar and Ganguly were scoring boundary after boundary at the close of play. I was driving home from work and listening on bbc radio commentary. It was AWESOME! Highlights of that can still be picked up from the BBC website. It still gives me goosebumps listening too it.

This innings was the one i have been waiting for , waiting for ,waiting for and waiting for . Yes ,he is a genius and he is capable of such an innings . As a huge fan of him ,i demanded that ,what is wrong with that ? .I have every right to ask .:D

Was't T'dulkar lucky this time.... It didn't hit his pad. Or else Asuf Rauf would have raised his finger quickly. One thing I noticed tho, Asad Rauf is very eager to give some one out (his 1st wkt) but he is doing reasonably well there. Gangu was bit unlucky. I wanted to see him score big today. If it were not for these stupid umpires, there are many riyas, who'd have seen such innings many times in last year too...I was happy even on his 90s of 2007. 100 makes no much difference. Good thing is he is around to take our score farther.

He was just as brilliant in Sydney' date=' what the hell have you been waiting for, waiting for and waiting for[/quote'] This particular century is indeed special . In sydney, yes a fine innings ,but there was a good platform laid by Laxman . In the end he was some what overtaken by the tailenders . Here ,the situation was very demanding and tensed . This is a much better one than in Sydney . I felt so.
Guest HariSampath
This is best he has played since at least 2002. Well played but job not fully done yet.
certainly one of the master's top 10 test inngs of last 10 years...and that too such a very good attack an bouncy conditions in a test match so vital to series, but I would like to reserve full review till concert is over tomorrow :D
Guest HariSampath

My comment : Sachin Tendulkar is a very good batting prospect for India, he seems to play rather well and must be given more chances to prove he is good enough at this level, who knows he may even go on to become one of the world's best batsmen :-)

Guest HariSampath

mods why did you merge that thread :-) ? poor cricket_is_life had just started his first thread auspiciously with a Sachin 100 and bang it goes :haha: