Anil Kumble - A lucky Captain

head coach

Kumble was 60m away from beach when Tsunami hit in 04. He said he was lucky to be alive. The Toss he won is critical for India in this 4th test match by batting first and posting a good total. He won the Toss in 3rd Test too. India lost the Toss in 1st and 2nd Test and lost the games. I believe Kumble is a lucky Captain for India? :yay::two_thumbs_up:

i thought this would be a thread where thread starter wou ld be whining that kumble sucks as aplayer but he has playerz with class of tendulkar' date=' dravid and hence he is lucky to have a team who can win it for him[/quote'] Man you have a wild imagination. Keep that hat on when you go out in Sun; not to burn those brain cells!
we've been having a season of "hatred" threadz on forum.. i thought this was one too as u defined the title "Kumble, a lucky captain" :haha:
I have never ever created a hatred thread in my life. I swear! Can you show me one? Not to divert from the topic. Anil Kumble is special. If you have doubt ask Hari!

Kumble has certainly been impressive. He has this air of dignity, controlled intent about him. Its like if he speaks, people, be it in media conferences or any other public gathering, listen to what he says I suppose because he was already very widely respected, never been involved in controversies and is one of the all time great performers, captaincy has just added an extra dimension to his personality. And to his good fortune, he has had the advantage of captaining one the best ever Indian sides. Our batting has always been our strength, but our bowling has never been so strong. A dignified, silently performing captain + A good team is certainly a winning combination.