South Africa series could make or break pujara

India should field different teams inside and outside the subcontinent. Not many players are all conditions players, we have some players who are absolute beasts in one set of conditions and absolute duds in other conditions. We should we wise and use the players accordingly.

Pujara, Dhawan and Rohit should play tests in subcontinental conditions while Rahul, Rahane and someone else (to replace pujara) should play tests outside the subcontinent. We'll be a beast team in all conditions if we pick the right players for the right conditions. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Jeez. Unreal hatred for a guy who has won us more Tests than any other batsman in this decade. You lot truly deserve the likes of Dhawan and Rohit.

pujar has 3 half -centuries outside sub-cont. and bhuvi has 3 .......he averages sub-30 outside sub-cont......he hasnt won us a single match outside sub-cont.....except that one innings in joburg......stfu 

8 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

which test matches ....name them????  NULL.......perception isn't the truth 

At home.

1st Test, New Zealand tour of India at Hyderabad, Aug 23-26 2012

1st Test, England tour of India at Ahmedabad, Nov 15-19 2012

2nd Test, Australia tour of India at Hyderabad, Mar 2-5 2013

4th Test, Australia tour of India at Delhi, Mar 22-24 2013

1st Test, South Africa tour of India at Chandigarh, Nov 5-7 2015

2nd Test, Australia tour of India at Bengaluru, Mar 4-7 2017

+ loads of other knocks in a supporting cause (70-odd in a 4th innings while chasing on his debut, 87 vs NZ on a greentop in Kolkata, top scoring for India at Nagpur on a rank turner against SA and so on)

Overseas

3rd Test, India tour of Sri Lanka at Colombo, Aug 28-Sep 1 2015 (the only time we've won a series against a half decent side overseas this decade)

+ handy contributions in our only other 2 wins against decent opposition overseas.

2nd Investec Test, India tour of England at London, Jul 17-21 2014

3rd Test, India tour of South Africa at Johannesburg, Jan 24-27 2018

Go through all these scorecards and educate yourself.

28 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

pujar has 3 half -centuries outside sub-cont. and bhuvi has 3 .......he averages sub-30 outside sub-cont......he hasnt won us a single match outside sub-cont.....except that one innings in joburg......stfu 

Nah ****. I'd post as I please.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff
54 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

At home.

1st Test, New Zealand tour of India at Hyderabad, Aug 23-26 2012

1st Test, England tour of India at Ahmedabad, Nov 15-19 2012

2nd Test, Australia tour of India at Hyderabad, Mar 2-5 2013

4th Test, Australia tour of India at Delhi, Mar 22-24 2013

1st Test, South Africa tour of India at Chandigarh, Nov 5-7 2015

2nd Test, Australia tour of India at Bengaluru, Mar 4-7 2017

+ loads of other knocks in a supporting cause (70-odd in a 4th innings while chasing on his debut, 87 vs NZ on a greentop in Kolkata, top scoring for India at Nagpur on a rank turner against SA and so on)

Overseas

3rd Test, India tour of Sri Lanka at Colombo, Aug 28-Sep 1 2015 (the only time we've won a series against a half decent side overseas this decade)

+ handy contributions in our only other 2 wins against decent opposition overseas.

2nd Investec Test, India tour of England at London, Jul 17-21 2014

3rd Test, India tour of South Africa at Johannesburg, Jan 24-27 2018

Go through all these scorecards and educate yourself.

only last 2 are overseas signifance ...in 20+ test matches...kiss his scrotum as you please!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Jeez. Unreal hatred for a guy who has won us more Tests than any other batsman in this decade. You lot truly deserve the likes of Dhawan and Rohit.

Not hate at all 

I was a fan and used to think he was good . But just not deleivering overseas.  I am saying still saying give him 2 more tests but if flops then not form why dropped but clear issue that not got what it takes to really deliver overseas 

I also saying same for Rohit and Dhawan . No more please and for them they don’t even get 2 tests 

I am feeling these days this could be top 3 

kl Raul 

vijay 

m aggarwal 

20 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Not hate at all 

I was a fan and used to think he was good . But just not deleivering overseas.  I am saying still saying give him 2 more tests but if flops then not form why dropped but clear issue that not got what it takes to really deliver overseas 

I also saying same for Rohit and Dhawan . No more please and for them they don’t even get 2 tests 

I am feeling these days this could be top 3 

kl Raul 

vijay 

m aggarwal 

I am referring to comments like these

4 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Meant to be this don test match player another Dravid but in reality every bit the home bully that Rohit and Dhawan is 

I mean WTF. Is there even a comparison in the kind of performances Pujara has given at home on difficult wickets (think of his series vs ENG 2012, SA 2015, AUS 2017) to these two frauds?

Yes he's been disappointing outside the sub-continent. But he's still contributed to our wins at Lords and Jo'berg and was our MVP in the series decider in SL 2015 on a greentop. At worst, he's the 3rd best batsman in the team overall (I'd have him at least at no. 2 considering how bad Rahane is at home but that's a different debate).  Even while batting overseas, he generally does better than most of our batsmen on difficult wickets but fails to cash in on roads. And here he's being lumped with the likes of Dhawan and Rohit :facepalm:.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Lauda_analyst projecting his perversions on others after getting his ass handed out him as usual :yawn2:.

pretty sure u check his stats outside sub-cont......STATS needs no emotions .......dumbas* 

avg. in eng- 22( lower than bhuvi...loolz!!!)

avg in nz- 15 (holy ****!)

avg in saf -31

avg in aus- 33

hahahaha   dumb gook with an iq of 20 .......what are these stats.......????????

20 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

pretty sure u check his stats outside sub-cont......STATS needs no emotions .......dumbas* 

avg. in eng- 22( lower than bhuvi...loolz!!!)

avg in nz- 15 (holy ****!)

avg in saf -31

avg in aus- 33

hahahaha   dumb gook with an iq of 20 .......what are these stats.......????????

Yawn. Nobody claimed he has a great record outside the sub-continent you buffoon. The point was he has won us more Tests than any other batsman this decade overall which I showed above. Probably went over your head as it took more than a couple of brain cells to process that. Understandable.

57 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

he averages 22 in england....last series for him to prove, otherwise....

He did had an ok series but keeping opposition on the field for long time is good too. You need to have players who play attritional cricket he is the only cricketer in Indian team who does that.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yawn. Nobody claimed he has a great record outside the sub-continent you buffoon. The point was he has won us more Tests than any other batsman this decade overall which I showed above. Probably went over your head as it took more than a couple of brain cells to process that. Understandable.

* dont clutter the notification plz....dont reply now****