I Got Royal Scolding For Missing Ton: Harbhajan

head coach

'It was an opportunity missed. In Sydney, I got out on a good ball, but here I am the one who is responsible for my dismissal. People learn from their mistakes. Hopefully, I'll play good when my team will need it,' he said.
For F**ks sake.... team always needs a good performance... Its about time you perform with Ball Mr. Harbhajan Singh
pjilika' date=' i think someone alredy placed that i vdeos section.. chk i there.. if not there then i will upload it.[/quote'] How do you guys do it....What software do I need to buy? I got Vista and a powerful computer... I can record in DVD format from Sky Sports digital satellite using my DVD recorder on DVD disc... Do u have a techie guide ?
How do you guys do it....What software do I need to buy? I got Vista and a powerful computer... I can record in DVD format from Sky Sports digital satellite using my DVD recorder on DVD disc... Do u have a techie guide ?
naa no techie guide.. just rip the stuff what u record and put it on ur comp some ppl use tv tuner and directly record stuff on their comp from tv.. as u have dvd recorder, just recorded and then rip it.. look for dvd ripperz.. then just upload it..
1. What format you convert the DVD rip to ? I am thinking of -- XVID 2. How do you get the IndianCricketFans.com banner on your rip or xvid?
any format is good... avi. mpeg, etc.. to put the logos, use virtual dub and if u want to be a geek about it, get final cut pro :P

Those who are thinking Bhajji didn't deserve a scolding imagine this scenario: Tsonga is leading 2 sets to nil and 3-1 against Nadal. And just to show off he just decides to go for broke on every 2nd serve, tries playing fancy drop shots etc. And ends up losing that game. Nadal comes back to win the 3rd set. What happens from there is irrelevant. But if you were the coach of Tsonga what would you say to him? Don't ever foolishly allow a champion player to make a comeback. A similar thing happened with Bhajji. After getting a 50, Kumble was urging him to carry on. He tried a hoick against Symonds. It just went over the head of Hussey and he did the same of the next ball. It just doesn't make sense. Unless you have scored 20-30 runs using that shot, just stop playing it especially since you just realized that it can be a dangerous one. (I didn't watch the entire innings of Bhajji and maybe that shot worked for him 4-5 times before. If that's the case pardon this post).