Attention Shehanwije

Cricketics

shehanwije, u seem to be posting daily highlights and interviews from cricketcrowd.com it's good but can u please create one single thread for each and every test match and then start updating ur initial post in that thread daily.. instead of making a thread every day for interview, an individual player highlights.. that would make it look more organise thanks.. p.s - u can create one thread rite away after reading this thread..

shehanwije, u seem to be posting daily highlights and interviews from cricketcrowd.com it's good but can u please create one single thread for each and every test match and then start updating ur initial post in that thread daily.. instead of making a thread every day for interview, an individual player highlights.. that would make it look more organise thanks.. p.s - u can create one thread rite away after reading this thread..
Happy to do that....in dialogue with Rajeev in parallel...awaiting time for telecon for discuss these sorts of matters.

i am not sure if it's his forum predz.. and i think rajev did some deal with him... where is the thumbz up smiley.. damn
Hi, I am awaiting Rajeev to get back, to have a chat with him....I only post the clips from cricketcrowd that I see may have value for ICF members....If this upsets anyone here, then I can easily hold of making any more posts of these video clips until I have the chat with Rajeev.

Hi guys, we are talking abt 2 issues here 1) Mine was to post a link of our site at CricketCrowd as we have allowed their link on our site 2) Predz is saying he prefers a link of yotube ( ie., the video itself )which shows the video instead of the link to cricketcrowd. I was thinking of requesting point 2 anyways, 'tics is thinking of having one central thread which we prfer About the details of cross-adv, one of the admins will get in touch with you due to time contraints

it was better to have individual posts for each new video. This way you don't miss anything.
I also prefer to post individual clips, as I can see what clips are of interest to ICF members from the "views number" and fine-tune future posts to just the ones that are of interest to ICF members. But I will follow instructions from ICF until further discussion on this matter.