Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

Mike Proctor is an assorted scumbag in close cahoots with "white supremascist" ideology Aussie board+ICC nexus. These born again Atlanticists want to run world cricket like British East India company during those colonial days ( as one BCCI babu although in lust of money said it rightly). Fortunately, like East India Company there days are numbered as major chunk of Cricket money is earned from subcontinent. Also, since some Aussies have appeared in Indian ads before, I would like the advertisement agencies to withdraw all such ads as there is a general dislike within the country towards Aussie players for their arrogant and rude behaviour....Brett Lee has already started acting like goody-two-shoe else his Bollywood dream will end in a haste.

You are joke mate, I can smell your bias from here. You have no idea do you? McGrath SLEDGED! Slater SLEDGED! Bhajji, was allegated to have used a Racist term, Racism is a no-no in sledging.
u assume too many things and accuse me of being funny! where is the proof Bhajji called him Monkey? NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER IS THERE. probably he abused him, I said he abused symmo following the aussie way...
Next comment, the Australians whine? Ha. You make me laugh, especially considering the BCCI's threats to pack their bags and leave. No whinging there at all.
Who says "whats on the field must be on the field"? & who calls sledging to be the part of their team strategy? Yet they go on complaining how rude Indians are in columns they write and they even complain to the match referee abt the incident. BCCI claimed so because the decision was wrong and partial. proctor had no evidence to claim what he claimed. So there was no whining there.
But the thing is, why would they drop the charge if they knew he called Symonds a Monkey?
Thats exactly what ponting and Tendulkar have agreed in the letter, Bhajji didn't use the word monkey! So why didn't pointing drop the charge altogether? After all they have no problems with sledging!
We are not the only ones who say it is offensive buddy. It's offensive in any country where the number of whites outnumber the number of black people, like America, where it was used to describe the black people of America, of African or Black descent.
So it is not offensive in India. Bastard in offensive term in all subcontinental nations. So we are not the only ones who say so too. That said where is the proof Harbhjan said, so??? Where as you said Hogg accepted using the term bastard.
Mike Proctor is an assorted scumbag in close cahoots with "white supremascist" ideology Aussie board+ICC nexus. These born again Atlanticists want to run world cricket like British East India company during those colonial days ( as one BCCI babu although in lust of money said it rightly). Fortunately, like East India Company there days are numbered as major chunk of Cricket money is earned from subcontinent. Also, since some Aussies have appeared in Indian ads before, I would like the advertisement agencies to withdraw all such ads as there is a general dislike within the country towards Aussie players for their arrogant and rude behaviour....Brett Lee has already started acting like goody-two-shoe else his Bollywood dream will end in a haste.
Such bitterness.. Using imagined persecution as an excuse for being such a **** cricket team is so typical. Just shutup and answer my support call.
Such bitterness.. Using imagined persecution as an excuse for being such a **** cricket team is so typical. Just shutup and answer my support call.
Thank you for calling Tech Support We like to thank you for using our services but we regret to inform you that you are unfit for our services and hereby closing your account We sincerely hope you find a friendlier service in your own country ( oh wait you don't ) :haha:
:haha::haha: Alert ! Alert ! A guy/gal, with some serious self-esteem issues, is in desperate need of help to put his/her life back on track. Any sort of assistance will be well-appreciated ! Man, what a loser ! Pity you, Mr.AussieDude. I sincerely hope, atleast in your in next birth, God is kind enough to give you a decent life.

Actually, a fair enough call in the end. Racism charge is dropped, a token 50% match fee fine has been imposed for abusive language, which had to be done given that Australia could not withdraw the charge even if they wanted to. I guess a fair enough call in the end, just hope that the Indians keep on bringing instances of Aussie abuse to the notice of the referee/umpires at every opportunity to put a swift end to this menace in the game.

So We Win. India Power Means Bhaji Is Free. Its A New World Were India Is Calling The Shots
Don't think that is true or what I'd appreciate hugely though. Bhajji was freed from the charge because he was not guilty. He HAD NOT called Symonds a monkey nor did he "racially" abuse him at any point. There was no question of a punishment when there was no crime! It is as simple as that!

Indian players are naive. They are new to all this return serve sledging that they are trying to dish up to the Aussies and this whole hullabaloo is illustrative of this very fact. You see, Aussies are the past masters at sledging and continue to be and know how to skirt all the technicalities...how to be offensive without using the key words that will land them in the doo...they work around it and lure others into it...a la Harbhajan. This whole discussion about monkey being racist is superficial to me. In the West, the discussion has become about words instead of the mindset behind the words and the intent behind the conveyance. Use a given word and you are racist...choose your words carefully and you are not...resulting in a more devious and subtle form of racist speak...and it is actually given free reign because of it's inherent plausible deniability. So the attitudes remain, the speech changes and becomes more smarmy. Bhajji a racist? I doubt it...a hot-tempered fool looking for a way to retaliate...probably. I think the Aussies knew this as well but still wanted to ping him hard for it...which smacks of mean heartedness. And perhaps it was also reported with a bit of self-interest at heart? How many racists in the Aussie team? We probably will never know, because they will play by the letter of the law...and that is what you need to do. Whether they have played by the spirit of the law, is another matter entirely. Subjective, so most probably unimpeacheable. Yet one could be worse than the other.