A tale of two spinners

Mr. Wicket

Please dont insult a living legend by comparing him with a wannabe who isnt nearly good enough to hold a candle to him. I have said this before and i say it again, its like almost the Indians feel insulted that Hogg is even bowling at them. Their game plan for day seems to have been like this, Plan A : If no early wickets, attack Hogg Plan B : If early wicket, doesnt matter, still attack him :D

not really mm, a thing to note and understand here is.. had there been any other team or any other player batting against brad hogg on day 5 in such situation.. brad hoggz figure before lunch would have been perhapz 5 overz 10 runz - 1 wicket here sehwag has shown punter the right way that don't bring brad hogg..

not really mm, a thing to note and understand here is.. had there been any other team or any other player batting against brad hogg on day 5 in such situation.. brad hoggz figure before lunch would have been perhapz 5 overz 10 runz - 1 wicket here sehwag has shown punter the right way that don't bring brad hogg..
Whatever, still, its gives me great pleasure to see Hogg whince as though he has constipating problems at the end of every over, as he realizes with a feeling of a man resigned to his fate, that, he has gone for more than 10 runs, AGAIN !
Sriram' date=' what did Hogg do against India that Warne did not?[/quote'] Yea, Warne wasnt *too* much better against us either, I accept that. Atleast Warne would given us all the theatrics, the oohs, the aahs, the gasps and made the game *look* close. P.S - He would have had figures of 23-1-97-1 at the end of the day I am sure, but atleast the cricket would have looked interesting :D