Playing XI for Twenty20 against Australia and postmortem of the game.

Cricketics

KKD got a 154 kph full toss straight on the off stump. Not sure why guys think his dismissal was foolish. Here is the list of the ones I saw: Sehwag - run out hitting straight to the fielder at close, although off a pretty good direct hit Gambhir - Straight catch to the fielder at mid-off KKD - see above Uthappa - Same as Gambhir Rohit - Bowled off a slow delivery, misjudged the pace, trying to wack it to the leg side Dhoni - attempted six straight to the fielder before the boundary Of these I have to give the award to Rohit or Uthappa.

Improved Fielding Appreciation Thread let's give credit where it is due. Ishant's desperate effort to hold a distant catch, Gambhir's boundry saving effort, inside circle fielders body language, one direct hit and all....these are some positive outcomes from this match in the department of fielding. Way to go! keep it up. Edit: Harby-Irfan mess with that catch was a result of over-enthusiasm, both trying simultaneously.

let's give credit where it is due. Ishant's desperate effort to hold a distant catch, Gambhir's boundry saving effort, inside circle fielders body language, one direct hit and all....these are some positive outcomes from this match in the department of fielding. Way to go! keep it up. Edit: Harby-Irfan mess with that catch was a result of over-enthusiasm, both trying simultaneously.
It was because of Aussie crowd.... bhajji couldn't here Pathan calling for the catch.

thatz just another excuse renegade.. i can't imagine two guyz running to each other with just 1 feet away calling in a totally diff language, may be saying "meri hai" and don't end up hearing each other.. lol just a poor judgement by both fielders for not calling for it, or if they called then not cooperating..

thatz just another excuse renegade.. i can't imagine two guyz running to each other with just 1 feet away calling in a totally diff language, may be saying "meri hai" and don't end up hearing each other.. lol just a poor judgement by both fielders for not calling for it, or if they called then not cooperating..
Its a combination of things....