Rajiv

The final Instalment,
  • "I must say that one is hit into the fielder."
  • "Younis Khan knowses that I am a run-out."
  • "The law changes according to the situation."
  • "Ahhnnnn.... That´s a clean-sweep by Yousuf...... A sweety sweep actually."
  • "Good running taken by Zimbabwe"
  • "Misbah is a best good fielder"
  • 'That is the Enclosure named after Javed Miandad- the one and only.' - Zaheer Abbas'What do you mean one and only?' - Waqar Younis
  • "I never thoughted they will play like this because anything can happened in cricket."
  • "That is lose concentration shot."
  • Waqar Younis: "Awesome! What a catch! Brilliant catch!", Zaheer Abbas: "Ohn...... that was a simple catch.... good catch...... difficult catch......"
  • fourth ball of the 48th over, which the batsman just about dugs out a yorker from Sohail Khan, Zaheer Abbas says: "A very good bouncer...... clean bouncer....... good bouncer....."

:hysterical::hysterical: Man, my stomach is hurting now..

:haha::haha::haha:
I hope you guys didnt miss Waqar covering the toss. He doesnt know the Zimbabwe's Captain's name. Calls him something else. To put it mildly, he looks completely lost. Its :haha: Btw, the toss comes up after a minute in the video. fX2CWRgGb3E
He didn't even ask Zim captain if he elected to bat or bowl. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He didn't even ask Zim captain if he elected to bat or bowl. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:haha::haha::haha: Yea, you could see Utseya hanging around, after Waqar finished questioning him, wanting to say - " I want to bat".
Some more of Zaheer Abbas' golden words, shamelessly flicked from another forum,
  • These days, you edges, you edge with bat and ball goes for boundary.
  • Zaheer says: Its all upto umpire. If he thinks out, its out.Thank you so much for sharing the secret.
  • "I have faced top-spinner from spinners .."
  • "the ball came inside..."
  • "I have not seen fielding place in my life before"
  • "good shot by gul...he touch the bat and goes for 4...."
  • One of the comments by a poster there - "when butt went to hospital they didn't know who was going to open in his place and zahher says "well they were thinking of sending someone in his place" obviously they're goona send someone you moron or is hafeez going to open with a ghost runner?"
  • "he touched the bat and the ball went"
  • "Long bowling for rahman. He is bowling continuosuly (pause) through the day"
  • "OOOOO HE'S EDGED IT, THEY'VE GOT 4 RUNS THEY'VE WON THE........O SORRY I THOUGHT HE EDGED IT BUT HE WAS BOWLED:"
  • "Pakistan have lost seven (7) and all of them taken by the South African bowlers, not even one wicket involving a run-out. If Pakistan manages to win fron hereon it will make sure they won´t lose the series and will also boost their confidence ahead of the next match."
  • "Ian Smith out to a good ball by Kaneria"
  • 'that is wide a ball'- when Gul bowled a wide!
  • "Hashim Gibbs tried the same shot to get out as he did at Karachi. The only difference is that, that was Karachi and this is Lahore"

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

wasnt that ranjit fernando during the WC eng vs sl, when malinga bowled bopara
Think about the plight of that 'sucker sponsor', who's paying for all this mess:hysterical: Waqar Younis hasnt learnt anything in his brief stint with the media. Has he been kicked out of CNN IBN ?
The funny thing is that they have had these same commentators before in the previous series', yet they still carry on with them after the kind of commentary they did last time. Waqar is by far the best out of the 4 clowns in the commentary team.

Zaheer after Smith run out: "That wasnt a run, because the fielder was on top. When the fielder is that close you dont need to score that sort of a score.... run." Gibbs´ dismissal: "Hashim Gibbs tried the same shot to get out as he did at Karachi. The only difference is that, that was Karachi and this is Lahore" - Zaheer Abbas. just sharing some good old comments dont mind

wth..this is amazing :hysterical:...i hope they don't start their commentry like " aslam walikum, thanks to allah, we are presenting the 1st onedayer wetbeen pak and zim drough nimbus, insh allah u wiil like our coverage"...."hi i am baqar uunus mushtak eeeeemaid( he is trying to speak eng accent now)....****ing losers...get a job somewhere else...prob start commentry in afghanistan or iraq :D

Pakistan have lost seven (7) and all of them taken by the South African bowlers, not even one wicket involving a run-out. If Pakistan manages to win fron hereon it will make sure they won´t lose the series and will also boost their confidence ahead of the next match."
This might actually make sense. Was Inzi and Yousuf playing in that match?