Liberals' pet terrorists.

surajmal

8 minutes ago, surajmal said:

No, India is so easy to mess up because it is messed up. Change your diet from just rice eating. Get some brain food. 

It is messed up because people like you lack the balls to address the real ills of India and instead engage in vote-bank ego-stroking politics of 'its all anti-Hindu/anti-Bhaarat-maa'. Ie, Indians lack social spine....starting with the Hinduvtas themselves. 

8 minutes ago, surajmal said:

How the fe ck did bolsheviks enter the discussion? Do you like the moniker - serial c hootiya? Stick to the topic dumbass.  

To prove to you that anti-government is not pro-secessionist. 

There is proof that maoists are anti-Indian government. All data indicate that they are like the Bolsheviks- they dont want to seperate, they want to change India. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Nowhere has the case been made that secessionism in NE is due to religion. 

Thats because your english is poor. 

Or the Danes didnt extradite him, because India failed to provide probable or just cause.

You have a strange concept of what flies for proof.....apparently suspicion of some hindu fundamentalists = proof. 

See thats why you are a c hootiya. 

No. NE faces racism from you hindi-stanis and many Bongs. you use the term 'chaptaa' for them. 

They face far worse than any other part of India and that is a fact.

2 hours from Delhi, I can show villages with poverty that these converts cant even imagine. Spare me the sanctimonious spiel. 

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

Thats because your english is poor. 

Then help us out with a direct quote from the article you posted. Show us a quote that blames secessionism on christianity. 

See thats why you are a c hootiya. 

I understand that hinduvtas think anyone who sticks to a legal process and dismisses their bharwagiri without evidence, is a chootiya. You should move from Canada to Texas...your types proliferate there.

2 hours from Delhi, I can show villages with poverty that these converts cant even imagine. Spare me the sanctimonious spiel. 

Show me racism like the NE faces 2 hrs from Delhi. Till then, sit,son, for you are ignoring the racial grievances of the NE that we ALL know exist- especially from you hindi-stanis. 

On 2/24/2018 at 8:57 AM, surajmal said:

Liberandus love their Jihadis, Naxals, Tamil Tigers, Christians in North East. So why have they abandoned Khalistanis? Haven't they come the closest to an ideal secessionist movement - a proverbial wet dream of a liberandu anywhere? 

Discuss. 

Before Khalistan movement Naxalism started raising its head in Punjab  in late 60s and early 70s and later on khalistani's were in  direct conflict with communists .They also killed their leaders .

The liberals are mostly pro communists so why will they support khalistani's