Fanie de Villiers Who Asked Cameramen To Look For Australian Ball Tampering !!!

velu

On 3/28/2018 at 3:04 PM, Shunya said:

I actually feel every team tampers with ball. And infact since every team knows that other team is mostly doing it, nobody would ever feel bad for doing it. So I am unsure on how to justify one team doing more than others. Nobody is "holier than thou", not SA nor Aus.

BTW Faf du plessis already rubbed into them and said made a comparison that his crime was lesser than this crime when he said "Ball-tampering is worse than Ball-shining. Australia committed a more serious offence than what he did in two years ago" Everyone is just enjoying this knocked out Aussie team and they will continue to pull them down."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/43535193

I feel its a planned attack from all of the Saffers(broadcasters, commentators, players, media,etc) to pin Aussies down after warner altercation and nobody can say that they are wrong because Aussies do things that they deserve it.

both teams planned to attack each other , the SOUTH AFRICA vs AUSTRALIA rivalry is one of the biggest in cricket , they also played the greatest ODI game ever together.

there is always HEAT between these two nations.

Australia have an equal go at SA when they tour down under

the fans called NTINI   the K word , but SA didnt make a big deal