Your good name please

Rajiv

Using v's as substitutes for w's is a classic Indian g@andoo trait. Examples; "Vat is your name", "Vhy are you doing this", "vhy, i vish i cood be very vell-off". Then there is the j's for the z's type thing. I don't know sh it about hindi, but i am fairly sure that a "z" doesn't exist in the Hindi alphabet. Hence why any word starting with z is r@ped. Love the way they pronounce Zinedine Zidane "Jinnadeen Jiddane"...:D Other phrases; "I vanted to go to da Joo yesterday but i coodn't pfind da vay", "India vill be playing cricket vith Jimbubwe tomorrow", and when speaking on da "fone"; "hello ji, mai nyoo fone-numbber is, vun-jeero-seven-jeero-two-vun-jeero-jeero-six-vun", talking like this while bobbing their head sideways

I am probably being a bit unfair by pointing out of the z and j thing. Japanese have the same problem with the r's and the L's, they just can't pronounce them correctly. Hence why you hear them speaking "Engrrish", election sounds like "erection", etc. Even in hindi, Indians pronounce "z words" like zameen, zindagi, zaroori, etc. as jameen, jindagi, etc.

I am probably being a bit unfair by pointing out of the z and j thing. Japanese have the same problem with the r's and the L's' date=' they just can't pronounce them correctly. Hence why you hear them speaking "Engrrish", election sounds like "erection", etc. Even in hindi, Indians pronounce "z words" like zameen, zindagi, zaroori, etc. as jameen, jindagi, etc.[/quote'] ^^ I'm sure you've heard Zaheer Khan ripped apart the same way Its another thing that Tony Greig goes Zaa-heir Khaan

The funniest one that I can remember is pronouncing Scooter Iss-scooter and school iss-school ... its pretty common in UP. Also SHOPNER for sharpner
I think it is common to pronounce English words in Hindi with an i+word . For instance. i-school becoming ischool

I just realized, we are all mocking at our very own countrymen for not speaking a language, that is not native to them, well. Almost all of us who have contributed in this thread, including myself, could be accused of having an elitist mentality. A pity actually....

its about mentioning funny stuff so we all can have laugh
No its not whether we laugh or not. Its about what is the source of the laughter. For example, in that Dan Nainan video that I had put up earlier, He says something along the lines, " Most of the Indians are Vegetarians..... And many of them starve without food, even though they have the largest number of cows in the world. Imagine an hungry Indian saying ' Oh, what do we do for food today ?'...And the cows in his house goes 'Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' * gesticulating as though the cow is raising its head* I mean, eat the cow dude... " That is NOT funny. How come he mock at million of people starving like that is beyond my imagination. Similarly, we all laugh at Indians who speak English badly because, we consider ourselves good English speakers. There is the elitist mentality I am talking about. God, the more I think about it, the more i realize how screwed so many premonitions are in India. Anyways, didnt want to play spoilsport in a fun thread, apologies. Just wanted to get this off my chest.