Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Freudian slip. I understand your hostility as I have explained before you come from a intolerant background.

This is ICF and I have same rights as you. Unlike other forum where I have no rights.

keep on living in your delusional world. India has the better fast bowler top to bottom. Not even close. You are closer to India in batting then bowling. Your bowling being better is old wives tale. No basis for it.

Lol, you probably work at one of my textile factories across the border running chai's and thali box's to my executives so I'll excuse you for not having a clue about anything. 

India are renowned as being flat track bullies - case in point Ashwin. Plus the statistically worse bowler of all time Lol Ishant. Even my local brickwallah Xanners lols at Ishant and he is from over the border in Rajasthan. All this Thread actually tells me is how insecure Indian fans are

6 hours ago, Garuda said:

I wasnt talking about anybody with that statement. Don't involve me in your trollfights. Jeez everybody is edgy on the internet these days.

I am very relaxed. I did not expect such a response after stating a simple fact.

4 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

You do realise we played a fully fledged series only two years ago. Why would they play a 5 match test series against us again? This is just a lousy attempt to discredit what was a brilliant performance.

To add add on I believe we return in 2020 for a test series, as well as playing a 5 match ODI series before the WC. But we’re still not relevant :((

I never discredited your momentous achievements. All I am stating is that being an underdogg has advantages. That is true of all the sports. Why is this statement controversial I dont get it.

1 hour ago, Lala2790 said:

Lol, you probably work at one of my textile factories across the border running chai's and thali box's to my executives so I'll excuse you for not having a clue about anything. 

India are renowned as being flat track bullies - case in point Ashwin. Plus the statistically worse bowler of all time Lol Ishant. Even my local brickwallah Xanners lols at Ishant and he is from over the border in Rajasthan. All this Thread actually tells me is how insecure Indian fans are

It is a shame this is how you feel about people working for you. You consider your workers inferior to you. Shame on you. I am a blue collar person too but am very proud of it. I have high school education too but I consider everyone equal. 

Indians are not flat track bullies anymore. Indians are bullies on any track. Can beat any team at anytime without umpires help. Therein lies the problem because you have not accepted the ascedancy of Indian cricket. You can hate as much as you want but Indian cricket will thrive without playing Pakistan. (The best decision ever taken by BCCI)

38 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is a shame this is how you feel about people working for you. You consider your workers inferior to you. Shame on you. I am a blue collar person too but am very proud of it. I have high school education too but I consider everyone equal. 

Indians are not flat track bullies anymore. Indians are bullies on any track. Can beat any team at anytime without umpires help. Therein lies the problem because you have not accepted the ascedancy of Indian cricket. You can hate as much as you want but Indian cricket will thrive without playing Pakistan. (The best decision ever taken by BCCI)

Popcorn.gif

Lol you don't consider everyone equal as your previous post proves - you consider Indians superior to Pakistanis. I see your High School education on show here with your misguided argument. 

Lol India failed to win a test in Aust last time and got lucky against a weakened SA recently. Complete flat track bullies.

Major backfire of this troll Thread here

4 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Popcorn.gif

Lol you don't consider everyone equal as your previous post proves - you consider Indians superior to Pakistanis. I see your High School education on show here with your misguided argument. 

Lol India failed to win a test in Aust last time and got lucky against a weakened SA recently. Complete flat track bullies.

I don't consider Indians to be superior to Pakistanis as we are all brothers.

I do consider India to be better than pakistan in Cricket, Hockey, Football, Boxing, Track, Swimming, Economy, Education ......you get the drift.

India was 1-2 on doctored tracks in SA. If it was 5 match series India could have been 3-2. Just remember this is where mighty Australians cheated and still lost. There is a reason why India is #1 ranked.

Like I said Indian team has enough fire power to bully any team on any track.

13 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Popcorn.gif

What do you mean India got lucky.  Did you see the joburg test lol pak has yet to face anyone like Rabada and lungi. Good luck facing them together :)

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

I don't consider Indians to be superior to Pakistanis as we are all brothers

Lol I think your education may have cut out at Primary School level....

13 hours ago, Khota said:

I understand your hostility as I have explained before you come from a intolerant background.

Hypocritical status confirmed

18 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

You look like Gambir facing an Wahab spell here, completely all over the place and rattled :phehe:

gambhir has done a lot for India. What exactly has Wahab done?

Is it the same gambhir who put you - 2790 in the correct palce.

14 hours ago, Khota said:

The combination of Bumrah, Shami, Ishant and Umesh is better than anything Pakistan ever had. That includes your trundlers Imran, Wasim and Waquar.

Are you nuts??????????  Off late I too don't rate Wasim,Waqar & Imran that higher especially Imran  because I strongly believe that

ball tampering too had a fair share of part  in their success.But to  compare proven mediocrities Ishant & Umesh  , a starter Bumrah &

a far from finished Shami to compare with Imran,Wasim & Waqar is really nonsense.

33 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

Are you nuts??????????  Off late I too don't rate Wasim,Waqar & Imran that higher especially Imran  because I strongly believe that

ball tampering too had a fair share of part  in their success.But to  compare proven mediocrities Ishant & Umesh  , a starter Bumrah &

a far from finished Shami to compare with Imran,Wasim & Waqar is really nonsense.

27 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Lol at Khota looking like a fool in this Thread :giggle:

Except for one world cup win they have nothing to show for. Or do they?

4 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

nobody wants to know what u do or earn....keep ur a*ss in place.....plus , ishant in 2017, has better sr than superstar amir in 2017....amir has the record for worst sr for any pacer...sr=90 , also wahab riaz has been dismantled by india....loolz remember limping off after conceding 100 runs record....india won 3rd test on most difficult surface at wanderers....and u are saying 'got lucky'....lmao u sound like those delusional Pakistani who tries to troll indian.......recently u had 5-0 whitewash in nz and whitewashed by sl in tests.....lmao, look at urself .....hides most of the time in ur cave and comes out of it when Pakistani won a single match....stfu and don't be so angry.

image.jpeg.f90a55b3106721901805cc40e854e761.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lala2790 said:

You look like Gambir facing an Wahab spell here, completely all over the place and rattled :phehe:

wahab riaz bowls at 145ks to gambhir ....and ball reaches at 160ks to the boundary......lol has record of conceding most 100 runs spell...no wonder Pakistani overrate their bowlers.....

Edited by LORD_analyst
1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

Ball tampering is a huge dent on Imran and Ws unfortunately. For many that took the sheen out of their achievements, you never know what they would have managed without ball tampering certainly their stats got big boost because of it.